• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Mazzarri “In my view we deserved to win, If you look at the scoring opportunities, then we created more than Atalanta this evening, especially in the second half.”

8 - #Inter faced 8 shots on target tonight vs Atalanta, more than in any other Serie A game this season.
8 - #Inter faced 8 shots on target tonight vs Atalanta, more than in any other Serie A game this season.

He looks up to Giggs a lot too. Still, my favorite number is 7 so I want him to have the 7 shirt for selfish reasons. Plus it makes the 7 legacy even sexier. As Wilbury once said
I think it's pretty safe to say he will get 7.

8 for Powell

11 for...Lingard lol

What did you think of Zaha?

Kenka

A little bit of Kosovo in my life
A little bit of Serbia by my side
A little bit of Belgium's all I need
A little bit of England's what I see
A little bit of Turkey in the sun
A little bit of Albania all night long
A little bit of United here I am
A little bit of Adnan Januzaj

...Turkey ?

Zabojnik

Mazzarri “In my view we deserved to win, If you look at the scoring opportunities, then we created more than Atalanta this evening, especially in the second half.”

mazzarrimerda.gif

Least likable manager on the planet and I've been saying this long before he joined Merda.

Jameis Winston. He is a redshirt freshman (that means he sat out a year and didn't play so it didn't affect his eligibility to still play for 4 years if he wanted) and is probably good enough to start for about 5 NFL teams already. Lucky for us, he has to stay in college 3 years before he can leave so he'll be back next season at a minimum. He has a good shot to win the Heisman Trophy.

Watch this video for more fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3LUQwabjhI

This dude plays baseball aswell?

Shit.

I sure hope he doesn't get drafted by the Jags lol

FootballFan

@Hitcher

How about you use your dualshock 4 then you fanboy.

lol titan fall. Looks almost as boring as killzone.

Where he belongs.

Yep, resting with the rest of the first team.

Subs starting like Adriano, Song, Cesc, Messi etc. started to give the first team the rest they deserve.

Suen

Celta De Vigo's players have like zero communication between each other. No fucking player there understand the other player when they start pushing deeper into Barca's half.

edit: looooool Mina. If Celta knew how finish they would have had at least one, perhaps two goals now. Add that unlucky FK that took on the crossbar....:/

FootballFan

lol Messi wants a goal pretty bad.

Celta De Vigo's players have like zero communication between each other. No fucking player there understand the other player when they start pushing deeper into Barca's half.

It's Fontas, Rafinha and Nolito. Still Barca agents.

Suen

FF did you see how dissappointed Messi looked after Tello took the shot? His face was saying "Tello why don't u pass me, I passed u the ball so u could pass me back cuz u can't play for shit. Pass me the ball."

lol Messi wants a goal pretty bad.

It's Fontas, Rafinha and Nolito. Still Barca agents.
This is true. Nolito has been their best player out there today. Dat Barca DNA.

Yep, resting with the rest of the first team.

Subs starting like Adriano, Song, Cesc, Messi etc. started to give the first team the rest they deserve.

It's no surprise that Aneymar can't handle playing twice in one week. The only thing lower than his red blood cell count is his goal total. Pedro will have more goals at the end of the season than Benchmar. Book it.

Meier

Sorry bro, I'm all about The U (and the Dolphins). My finger is somewhat off the pulse of college football this year since its not free to watch anymore :-(

My wife is a Dolphins fan since she grew up in South Florida. Bucs :( for me.

This dude plays baseball aswell?

Shit.

I sure hope he doesn't get drafted by the Jags lol
Yeah, he's an amazing athlete. We thought we might lose him to the MLB draft out of high school. Thank goodness we didn't!

Dibbz

OK Liverpool please bend over for us on the weekend. Fucking Chelsea bunch of cunts.

Bendtner is so shit. Fucking cunt, I thought he'd put a shift in but he does nothing. Where is our savior Feo? Has the alien egg inside of him hatched yet?

FootballFan

It's no surprise that Aneymar can't handle playing twice in one week. The only thing lower than his red blood cell count is his goal total. Pedro will have more goals at the end of the season than Benchmar. Book it.

Even if Pedro's ends up with twice as many goals, he won't have the same impact that Neymar is having.

Kinda like comparing Eto'o and Ronaldinho from years ago.

FF did you see how dissappointed Messi looked after Tello took the shot? His face was saying "Tello why don't u pass me, I passed u the ball so u could pass me back cuz u can't play for shit. Pass me the ball..

tbf what was Tello doing. Haha Messi wants one so bad.

Lightning

Banned
OK Liverpool please bend over for us on the weekend. Fucking Chelsea bunch of cunts.

Bendtner is so shit. Fucking cunt, I thought he'd put a shift in but he does nothing. Where is our savior Feo? Has the alien egg inside of him hatched yet?
Thank goodness Podolski and Walcott are almost back. Finally

Top Bottom