• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Clegg

I'd rather see him up front though, tired of see him pretend to be a number 10. He's best a striker and when he's forced to stay up top rather than dropping back.

Then what do you do with RVP? He's too good to drop.

We can't afford to play with two out and out strikers as it completely removes any sort of link we have with midfield and attack. That creates a big problem as our midfield isn't creative in the least.

G-Unit

Lol you don't even understand what the picture says

And he looked alright to me today :)

Of course you would say that

1382198551_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Fergie

Banned
Milan does not look the slightest bit threatening. No game is easy in San Siro but I don't see them doing well against Barca (unless they repeat what they did last year)
Even Hull would threaten them.

Milan are definitely at one of their lowest times in history. Dreadful. They looked nice last season.

MPW

Haha, I don't remember the bet but I do remember saying I was confident Aguero would get 20+ this season. Hopefully he stays healthy... last year was tough for him with the constant injuries and his marriage falling apart. He's at 7 with the Champions League. Glad Sturridge is doing so well -- City academy at work!

I don't think those rumors will ever go away about him and/or Silva. Silva seems slightly more realistic since he's older.. maybe we could cash in. I'd take Isco plus 20m for Silva. :D

lol fuck that

if anyone is coming from epl in jan it will be suarez

lol fuck that

pls no

We need him. Wait until summer. pls.

Wish Suarez and Sturridge played closer together. Suarez's play for our second was brilliant

Has anytthing happened in this Atletico match? Seems a bit rubbish

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm not disappointed one bit by Neymar. I can't even imagine what this season would be like without him carrying the load when asked to.

Elchele

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

at the thread title. What place are you cunts these days? 10th?

I guess taking jabs at other teams are the only way to make yourselves better about the desperate mediocrity you've sunk to :( So sad, so pathetic :(

are you talking about RM?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Irish Messi calm down bro <3

I just finished The Walking Dead dude!
all the endings are essentially the same right?

Suen

Even Hull would threaten them.

Milan are definitely at one of their lowest times in history. Dreadful. They looked nice last season.
They were shit in the first half of last season though, if not for Shawarma they would not have had that CL spot. But yeah...it's amazing how a big club like this can be so bad this far in the season. I mean they won now but nothing in the game said they were on their way to a recovery. Not sure Balo or Shawarma is enough to change that.

Suen

pls no

We need him. Wait until summer. pls.

Wish Suarez and Sturridge played closer together. Suarez's play for our second was brilliant

Has anytthing happened in this Atletico match? Seems a bit rubbish
Hitcher pls understand. Atletico has that cunt Diego, we need our own cunt. You can have Khedira, Arbeloa and Benz, pls.

flippedb

Banned
Poli is a fucking beast. I love Gabriel, Abate, Monty and Big Dick Birsa. Oh, and of course, Ricky <333

I trust Niang, he's still young but I'm confident he'll grow to be a pretty good striker.

Yen

lol fuck that

We'll ask for at least £60m in the summer, so imagine how much he would cost midway through the season. And why would he cost so much? Because Real Madrid paid £90m for the Welsh Dr Zaius.

Suen

Costa is a fucking machine. I swear it looks like the guy is running everywhere in the penalty box all the fucking time. A cunt but a hard working cunt.

edit: fuck he's so good lol.

Meier

Wow, Berahino is making £850 a week right now according to the Mail and he'd be available on a free next summer. City apparently are hoping to sign him up.

Edit: Comments say the club has an option to extend until 2015. Non story I bet. Honestly, I would rather we don't sign him.. his career would stall.

Costa is a fucking machine. I swear it looks like the guy is running everywhere in the penalty box all the fucking time. A cunt but a hard working cunt.

I would pay good money to watch him and Suarez play together. Pair of utter twats, but what a nightmare they'd be for any defense

kharma45

Then what do you do with RVP? He's too good to drop.

We can't afford to play with two out and out strikers as it completely removes any sort of link we have with midfield and attack. That creates a big problem as our midfield isn't creative in the least.

We could play both but we'd need to go without wingers which Moyes will never do.

Fact is though Rooney is a pretty poor 10 for the most part and it's an issue that needs sorted somehow.

FootballFan

In a bad fucking mood after that draw and accumulator loss. bastards.

Cesc you piece of shit...

This is why I was annoyed with him even when he was scoring 16 goals a season. For example, Iniesta is shit right now, at his best, his scoring/assisting were never great but he ran the game. Cesc is the opposite, even when scoring 20 goals he is shit. So without them...hahahaha

Not involved in build up play, doesn't do anything at all.

Hitcher just above said Sturridge is banging in goals but not playing well. If he stops scoring he will annoy them to no end if that's the case.

The whole Fabregas thing just bothers me, no matter what position any of our coaches have put him in, he is always invisible.

I hope I am wrong and he somehow magically comes good for us after 3 seasons but I doubt it.

Suen

I would pay good money to watch him and Suarez play together. Pair of utter twats, but what a nightmare they'd be for any defense
If they synced well together they would def. be one of the strongest pair out there. I mean just imagine how frustrated they would get their opponents by their behavior alone :lol. But really, that would have been amazing to watch. Liverpool's Neymar-Messi is what it would be.

Barca-GAF, Fabregas was made for Arsenal and Arsenal only.

Clegg

We could play both but we'd need to go without wingers which Moyes will never do.

Fact is though Rooney is a pretty poor 10 for the most part and it's an issue that needs sorted somehow.

May as well give Shinji a go. If he's not up to it then that's fair enough. But we'll never know if we don't give him a try.

Midfield needs sorting out. Still think Fellaini can be a success at United, but we need a more advanced central midfielder to help with our attack which is completely one dimensional at the moment.

Linius

LsaMpE7.png

Poor first half in which Twente could have scored more. Good second half with more chances for us in which we scored the equalizer. Got screwed by the ref sadly, we should have gotten a penalty in the second half. But taken everything in account a draw was a fair result. And to be honest, I can live with a draw against Twente away.

Fergie

Banned
This is why I was annoyed with him even when he was scoring 16 goals a season. For example, Iniesta is shit right now, at his best, his scoring/assisting were never great but he ran the game. Cesc is the opposite, even when scoring 20 goals he is shit. So without them...hahahaha

Not involved in build up play, doesn't do anything at all.

Hitcher just above said Sturridge is banging in goals but not playing well. If he stops scoring he will annoy them to no end if that's the case.

The whole Fabregas thing just bothers me, no matter what position any of our coaches have put him in, he is always invisible.

I hope I am wrong and he somehow magically comes good for us after 3 seasons but I doubt it.
Cesc wants to be the focal point.

In our midfield he would be so,

Stephen-Colbert-Give-It-To-Me.gif

kharma45

May as well give Shinji a go. If he's not up to it then that's fair enough. But we'll never know if we don't give him a try.

Midfield needs sorting out. Still think Fellaini can be a success at United, but we need a more advanced central midfielder to help with our attack which is completely one dimensional at the moment.

True, give him a few games and if it doesn't work then fuck it, let him go. Against Norwich is the only time I can really remember him getting to play as a 10.

Felliani will do alright for us, but we do need someone who is more comfortable at bring the ball forward out of midfield with his feet rather than passing it out.

Thanks allegri, that's the best birthday present ever.

j/k, we suck. We won, whatever, let me see Neymessi live now. I'm hyped as fuck, can't wait.

Top Bottom