• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

loooooooooooooooooool Barcelona is ASS.

Neymar is officially Robinho 2.0.

knew he was gonna turn to shit as soon as he flew over the Atlantic.

pulga

Banned
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

at the thread title. What place are you cunts these days? 10th?

I guess taking jabs at other teams are the only way to make yourselves better about the desperate mediocrity you've sunk to :( So sad, so pathetic :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fabregas as false 9 doesn't work, don't know why managers keep doing this. Doesn't work for Spain and it doesn't work for Barcelona, stop this bullshit.

Hitcher pls :lol

Barca fans, don't be sad. Join us Madrid-GAF and enjoy seeing Atletico being at the top.

Might put on my shitty Atletico shirt which I've not worn once, and only bought because Torres was still at Liverpool and I had way more Euros than I needed :p

honestly, its the worst fabric I've ever touched

Fergie

Banned
Matri makes me sad.

Depressive as fuck.

image.php

Don't give Barca ideas.

Meier

Barca last team on my 10 team accum take it down....cheers lads.

Brutal. :\ Sorry buddy, that hurts extra bad.

Silva is really back to his best this season. We have been SO much better when he has been healthy. Today was a "pulling the strings" type performance to a T. 6 key passes.

Suen

Might put on my shitty Atletico shirt which I've not worn once, and only bought because Torres was still at Liverpool and I had way more Euros than I needed :p

honestly, its the worst fabric I've ever touched
Is it a fake one or the real deal from the club?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

at the Barca fans who thought they could take our record away from us :p
Shit that must have been frustrating for the players. When did they say the record was from? 1969?

Clegg

Why Moyes, why.

It's not just Moyes. Some of our players need a kick up the hole.

Rooney started the season very well, but he's back to his bad old ways. He just isn't a good enough number 10. But Moyes will keep playing he because he has no choice.We know Rooney will get the hump and threaten to leave if he doesn't get what he wants.

Carrick and Fellaini doesn't work as a partnership either. They both sit too deep, so nothing comes from midfield. Adnan, Jones and Evans has good games though.

Suen

The one Atletico is about to break just to troll the fuck out of everyone lolololololol
:lolol

Think its real, was from the Spanish equivalent of JJB. I wanted a Valencia shirt but it was in the year that they had that disgusting unibet logo on the front
They will get CL money this year, so the fabric will improve. Watch Simeone even transform the quality of the shirts.

i don't know if they have enough squad depth and they are in cl

real madrid must win against barca at camp nou, easier said than done
We both have tough games in CL as well, Milan and Juve. If we play like we did today we can win, we should exploit Barca's weak defense. But Neymar and Messi might roll over our defense as well, good thing we have Lopez there. Anyway, like you said easier said than done. Never easy to win in Camp Nou.

kharma45

Moyes will be Moyes

Should I be interested in this G-SYNC stuff? Bear in mind that I only have room for one screen on my desk, that needs to be viewable from a pretty wide angle

I've honestly not read much about it yet, not had time to see the benefits of it.

It's not just Moyes. Some of our players need a kick up the hole.

Rooney started the season very well, but he's back to his bad old ways. He just isn't a good enough number 10. But Moyes will keep playing he because he has no choice.We know Rooney will get the hump and threaten to leave if he doesn't get what he wants.

Carrick and Fellaini doesn't work as a partnership either. They both sit too deep, so nothing comes from midfield. Adnan, Jones and Evans has good games though.

It's Moyes' job to do that to the players. He needs to be strong and drop Rooney/play him somewhere else if needs be. Shambles if he bends to player power.

pulga

Banned
Ronaldo: 41 league goals
Messi: 43 league goals
Neymar: 275 fouls won

Balon d'Or

Barca could've saved millions and bought one of the following above Robi, er, Neymar:

“@2010MisterChip: Players most fouled in the top 5 european leagues:
[40] Pablo Barrientos
[38] Valbuena
[34] Diego
[32] Neymar
[31] Diego Costa”

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Madrid will DEFINITELY beat the shit out of Juve. Lich King is out so it's gonna be CR7+Marcelo vs Conte's bastard son PADOIN Kenobi.

Top Bottom