• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Blablurn

Zz0aFg7.png

Suen

Hopefully Madrid will rest the main players for Juve :) Juve need the points badly.

omg yes yes YES
We could sacrifice some main players against Juve because we should be able to beat Gala and Copenhagen (one home, the other away) but with the La Decima obsession and Juve being a big team I don't see that happening. Probably going out in full force :p

Clegg

I've honestly not read much about it yet, not had time to see the benefits of it.

It's Moyes' job to do that to the players. He needs to be strong and drop Rooney/play him somewhere else if needs be. Shambles if he bends to player power.

We have to keep Rooney sweet though. He'll go to one of our league rivals and play up front for them. Imagine Rooney up front with Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind him? Chelsea would romp the league. We can't afford to sell him right now. If we sign an absolute worldie of a player then maybe we could consider letting him go. But right now we need him to stay.

pulga

Banned
2 Goals and 5 assists in games.

Its way to easy? No you are just a bad troll. But don't worry at least you are not the most pathetic troll.

Yawn. All that money on an assist maker and foul magnet?

Better spent on tightening up other areas of the pitch.

And it's 9 games now innit? Maybe more?

Messi

I am happy with his preformance thus far. largely has been our best player in recent games. Messi's injury has not helped things either. But I am sure you will see these as excuses to further whatever agenda you have tonight.

Neymar is certainly not a flop but is he really better than David Villa?

Yes, he is not eternally offside.

izR1I7FMXW7XW.gif

Did you finish GTA?

Ages ago bruv

Runs out of steam for a good 15-mission stretch towards the end of the game. Suffers for the lack of a central villain, didn't like the relationship between Michael and Trevor. Franklin is the most boring, one-dimensional character in the history of GTA. Dwayne from IV had more personality than this fucking yes-man

Tc91

Don't you dare talk about wasting money on players.

Same can be said for us with Fellaini but 100m on Bale and 130m on Illaramendi is just...

FootballFan

Neymar is certainly not a flop but is he really better than David Villa?

imo yes. Really needs to score/shoot more(much more), but as a team player, dribbler, passer, tracking back etc Neymar does it better.

Neymar has taken the team on his shoulders with Messi's injury and has been the best player for us. Don't think Villa could do that.

Villa is still awesome though <3

Aguero has 6 goals in the league now. He had 12 last season. He's definitely getting 20+ again.

Thank fuck I didn't make that avatar bet :p

Sturridge already has 9, he's ridiculously effective atm. Even though he's struggling to perform well , and is pretty uninvolved in the build up play, he's banging them in like a Theo with an expiring contract

Ages ago bruv

Runs out of steam for a good 15-mission stretch towards the end of the game. Suffers for the lack of a central villain, didn't like the relationship between Michael and Trevor. Franklin is the most boring, one-dimensional character in the history of GTA. Dwayne from IV had more personality than this fucking yes-man

I didn't like Franklin either, he had no arc like the others.

I love the world though, it's the best thing about the game. Even when the story under delivers some of the little touches they did were really unique.

I took a fancy car once to the desert and everyone that saw it were like "We don't see this kind of cars around here"

What was your psychiatrist report in the end? You can see it on the social club under missions

Meier

Thank fuck I didn't make that avatar bet :p

Sturridge already has 9, he's ridiculously effective atm. Even though he's struggling to perform well , and is pretty uninvolved in the build up play, he's banging them in like a Theo with an expiring contract

Haha, I don't remember the bet but I do remember saying I was confident Aguero would get 20+ this season. Hopefully he stays healthy... last year was tough for him with the constant injuries and his marriage falling apart. He's at 7 with the Champions League. Glad Sturridge is doing so well -- City academy at work!

Aguero will be in Madrid in January, sorry Meier :(

I don't think those rumors will ever go away about him and/or Silva. Silva seems slightly more realistic since he's older.. maybe we could cash in. I'd take Isco plus 20m for Silva. :D

kharma45

We have to keep Rooney sweet though. He'll go to one of our league rivals and play up front for them. Imagine Rooney up front with Mata, Oscar and Hazard behind him? Chelsea would romp the league. We can't afford to sell him right now. If we sign an absolute worldie of a player then maybe we could consider letting him go. But right now we need him to stay.

I'd rather see him up front though, tired of see him pretend to be a number 10. He's best a striker and when he's forced to stay up top rather than dropping back.

Haha, I don't remember the bet but I do remember saying I was confident Aguero would get 20+ this season. Hopefully he stays healthy... last year was tough for him with the constant injuries and his marriage falling apart. He's at 7 with the Champions League. Glad Sturridge is doing so well -- City academy at work!

Mark Hughes has been more helpful to Liverpool than he ever was for City :p

Suen

Milan does not look the slightest bit threatening. No game is easy in San Siro but I don't see them doing well against Barca (unless they repeat what they did last year)

Niang gtfo lol.

Top Bottom