• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Plug who do you want to take out to make room for Isco?

Bale and Cr7? Nope.

Benzema? If yes, then who will be your striker? Ronaldo or Bale? Hah. If you choose Morata/Jese as striker then one of Di Maria, Bale, CR7, Isco would have to miss out again.

Di Maria tracks back more than any of those others, so taking him off would make you weaker defensively too.

Correct me if I'm wrong btw, just how I see it.

Di Maria, this no striker bullshit is for the birds.

panty

HNNGG Illarra is so calm with the ball. He's so good.

Benz has been good too but just passing and setting up chances isn't going to cut it.

GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK, BROTHER

bump.gif

Carbonox

Got back from football training.....Newcastle are drawing? Cunts.

In other news, Eminem's new album is actually class. Totally didn't expect it after those god awful singles that were released.

Zabojnik

Looooool, out fans started chanting "din don, din don, intervengo da Cesena ma nessuno ha fatto gol' as soon as Lazio equilized. Brilliant.

Zabojnik

If only Giovinco could shoot for shit. He's been very good lately. And he's playing half-injured, has to take anti-pain shots before every match.

Meier

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-z4hsYncPVj8/UnF3c88nbLI/AAAAAAAAAnE/Ox338RFNnHc/w500-h280-no/52.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Nice goal but given the reaction I figured it was one of Bale's amazing long range goals. Happy for him though, was my fave non-City PL player.

Top Bottom