• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That's the first time in ages (possibly ever?) I can remember someone being sent off after getting both yellow cards for diving. First one was a bad dive but the second one was a definite penalty, harsh decision in the end.
PAAAUL

It's hard to feel sorry for him though, he's the Colombian version of Ashley Young.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
This is why for Madrid Di Maria>>>>>>Bale, Di Maria helps the defense a lot dude works like a horse. Second Sevilla goal, zero help for Aberloa from Khedira and Bale.

Meier

I guess my stream is a little delayed since I was just lamenting the poor header by Dzeko from Navas' ball into the box.

Just seeing it now -- nice ball from Dzeko!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good goal, how can people support this mess of a football team that is Newcastle

Hixx

PAUL MCSHANE
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Spurs, what are you doing?

pulga

Banned
This is why for Madrid Di Maria>>>>>>Bale, Di Maria helps the defense a lot dude works like a horse. Second Sevilla goal, zero help for Aberloa from Khedira and Bale.

That's because Arbeloa and Khedira are shit, you fucking turkey

*sigh*

or are you saying that cause you're starting to wet your knickers over Bale's Awakening?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
With the greatest respect to Brad Friedel, he should never play ahead of Lloris, unless the game is a complete dead rubber. Hugo would have come for the ball on that second goal.

pulga

Banned
With the greatest respect to Brad Friedel, he should never play ahead of Lloris, unless the game is a complete dead rubber. Hugo would have come for the ball on that second goal.

Hey did you miss Bale's first goal at the Berna?

52.gif

Dat left peg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its hard to hate Pardew when he has absolute turkeys up front who miss clear chances

Suen

Wtf is wrong today?

French Cup:

Monaco loses against Reims

Carling cup currently:

Spurs losing against Hull City LOL. Fuck you, if Arse is out Spurs should go out too

City crushing Pardew with a goal from Legendredo and Dzeko.

La Liga:

Sociedad getting fucked in just three minutes and losing two points against Valladolid

Valencia losing against the currently last ranked team: Almeria

Osasuna scoring a goal in the first and 13th minute

Bale waking up from his slumber and scoring two beauties + very nice attemps at goal. I then go away only to find a goal from CR7 but two goals from Sevilla. What the fuck happened Madrid-GAF?

Serie A:

Torino pen at the end. Get bent Timu.

Milan getting one point from Lazio :looooool

Juve with four goals, get bent Juve.

Fiorentina diving so much in Napoli's penalty box that that last incident where they should have gotten a penalty was denied because ref had stopped believing in them. Serves you right you diving cunts, fuck off Fiore.

Parma losing against fucking Genoa and this was even with a better line-up and good subs. We were simply not meant to win. FUCK!

Crazy games!

Top Bottom