• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
6HJQgdV.gif

For Blatter
Boss celebration

K1LLER7

Didn't you see the corrupt old cunt's video?

He called Ronaldo a general or something such on the field and proceeded to imitate him
:lol Blatter the fool. I need to find this video.

I only read something about Ronaldo paying more at the hairdressers compared to Messi lol.

rodvik

Didn't you see the corrupt old cunt's video?

He called Ronaldo a general or something such on the field and proceeded to imitate him

yeah Blatter was a real cunt. Ronaldo is a hard man to like but he sure got my sympathy after Blatter's latest ramblings.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
this is a dire game of football, to think i was looking forward to watching it, will watch for penalties

panty

Haha how fucking shit can this defence be :lol

And again from the right. If Carvajal doesn't get subbed in Ancelotti needs to die.

PaulLFC

Holy shit

A red card for Cuadrado.

It should've been a penalty for him to be honest.
That's the first time in ages (possibly ever?) I can remember someone being sent off after getting both yellow cards for diving. First one was a bad dive but the second one was a definite penalty, harsh decision in the end.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I swear Newcastles strikers are fucking terrible

Top Bottom