• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

rodvik

Its hard to hate Pardew when he has absolute turkeys up front who miss clear chances

Southampton+v+Luton+Town+FA+Cup+3rd+Round+A3VgTPuTvMnl.jpg

I think he is completely uncharismatic and one dimensional.

Future England manager.

pulga

Banned
Wtf is wrong today?

French Cup:

Monaco loses against Reims

Carling cup currently:

Spurs losing against Hull City LOL. Fuck you, if Arse is out Spurs should go out too

City crushing Pardew with a goal from Legendredo and Dzeko.

La Liga:

Sociedad getting fucked in just three minutes and losing two points against Valladolid

Valencia losing against the currently last ranked team: Almeria

Osasuna scoring a goal in the first and 13th minute

Bale waking up from his slumber and scoring two beauties + very nice attemps at goal. I then go away only to find a goal from CR7 but two goals from Sevilla. What the fuck happened Madrid-GAF?

Serie A:

Torino pen at the end. Get bent Timu.

Milan getting one point from Lazio :looooool

Juve with four goals, get bent Juve.

Parma losing against fucking Genoa and this was even with a better line-up and good subs. We were simply not meant to win. FUCK!

Crazy games!

The Rams-

wait that shit's officially over, innit?

i'll tell you this.

Cardozo could break both legs.
Lima with a broken neck.
Rodrigo with the shits.

and i still wouldn't want Cisse anywhere near my team.

We'll have it in work in about a week so I'll be able to tell you then.

Ordered the Killzone bundle with mine regardless, just because of the graphics. Not expecting much, though, the gunplay in the videos looks horrible. Luckily BF4 on PS4 makes my dick turn into spermified powder.

There will be a free weekend sometime in December, should be a good way to try the mp then.

Did you see this 60fps video? Looks impressive. http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_kil...tiplayer_played_by_a_simpleton_-31076_en.html

Suen

RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BALE x2 + assist
FAKE-RONALDO x 1
Benz x1

HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Walshy

The only thing waiting Benz is Liverpool in our January Suarez deal.
I think we are good, we already had you give us your shite before when we signed Owen. Remember Antonio Nunez?
lol.gif

Alonso on the other hand, we'll take him for cut price in January when he's got six months on his contract left.

Arnie

Bale is back and we all know Di Maria has too much quality to be a second choice since we will be using Isco. Di Maria + Benz + Khedira + Arbeloa for Suarez, no money. Arnie pls.

:lol no

The only trade we'll take is Moratta. And it'll be next summer. That or pure cash. A lot of cash.

Fucking hell Spurs are boring as fuck. No tempo, no guile, no nothing. Just shit.

Suen

I think we are good, we already had you give us your shite before when we signed Owen. Remember Antonio Nunez?
lol.gif

Alonso on the other hand, we'll take him for cut price in January when he's got six months on his contract left.
:looooooooool Nuneeeeeeeeeeez! Only got to be in the first team for one season :lol

GUYS!!! Switch to Spurs - Hull! Penalties!!!

Top Bottom