• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

K1LLER7

Lol, City paid under 17m for Negredo. About 4m in possible add-ons. Keep dreaming, son! Jovetic actually cost a bit more.. I'm sure he'll come good once his health issues are sorted.
I always thought you guys paid more for him. He's been a good buy.

Feel sorry for Jovetic. Injuries ruining another top talent.

BENZEMAAAAAAA madrid-gaf, he's back.

pulga

Banned
0332LGO.jpg

And I saw his face

now im a baleiver

:$

feel

Ok Kedhira, the match is crazy but not that crazy, please pass the ball and don't embarrass yourself with an outside the box goal attempt.

edit-

Carlo agrees.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I can't believe we won a shootout! In a funny way it might be a good thing that we have banished that demon. Class penalties from everybody except Lamela.

Thank fuck Gylfi's wonderstrile actually meant something.

Arnie

Just been reminded of Walcott's goal against us at the Emirates.

Fucking hell Pepe Reina. That's the sort of shit he would do. Doesn't even look like he's attempted to save it.

You'll get none of that against the Mig.

bjaelke

Patrick P. @DortmundBlog
Kicker: BVB have to pay 7 million € to make the Sahin deal permanent #bvb

The sale will help Real table a €80m bid for Gündogan next Summer.

Showaddy

I can't believe we won a shootout! In a funny way it might be a good thing that we have banished that demon. Class penalties from everybody except Lamela.

Thank fuck Gylfi's wonderstrile actually meant something.

Poor Lamela, I thought a Narrative was on the cards with him scoring the winner...

Thanks Christ our centre-backs are such good footballers and even Walker managed to nail one.

K1LLER7

I think next to Özil, he has probaby been the best high profile transfer in the PL this year offhand. Not necessarily the best though..that looks like it could be Lovren.
Yeah, Lovren has done well. Paulinho has done okay too.

Though I think Willian could be a very good player for Chelsea if he plays more.

FootballFan

Bale tracking back <3

He's shutting so many mouths today lolololol

No he hasn't lol. You didn't pay 105million euros to beat Sevilla. Just like Barca didn't pay 50million just to beat Madrid.

Like I said after the clasico, to early to say anything yet. Wait it out plug, wait it out.

Turok_TTZ

No he hasn't. This is a man of the match performance, ran the show. Never seen Benzema take control of a match like this.

Too bad he plays like this once every 2-3 seasons.

you have not seen benz enough then. he is playing exactly as he was before right now. only difference is that the shots and the passes are connecting. I've seen a better benz.

Top Bottom