• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

Gareth Bench know your place. Even Ramos takes free kicks ahead of you hahahaha.

Back to your natural habitat next game.

pulga

Banned
Gareth Bench know your place. Even Ramos takes free kicks ahead of you hahahaha.

Back to your natural habitat next game.

Tc91 know your place. Even Bale scored from a FK ahead of anyone today hahahah

Back to eight place with you

Fergie

Banned
what are you talking about? Ramos has always been a decent fk taker.
UsiJl.gif

Suen

man what a crazy game. Not to mention all other games across Europe today, crazy!! I was surprised Sevilla got three goals, though one was a pen. Rakitic third goal was absolutely beautiful. Would have been fun if Sevilla scored more, game would have been more intense. Ten goals in one game is lots...crazy fun game! Hope to see more of that in the league.

pulga

Banned
With this hattrick, Ronaldo has:

• Tied with Costa for the pichichi race (11 goals)
  • Scored 157 goals for Madrid in 146 games
  • Surpassed Madrid LEGEND Ferenc Puskas in goals scored for Madrid.

Fucking legend, my general <3

Raptor

He is a fucking beast.

Very fun game today, reminded me of the Zizu/Figo/Raul games 10 or so years ago.

Zabojnik

Della Valle about to go atomic on RAI 2. Okay, Rossi and Cuadrado dived earlier in the match, but Jesus Christ, how can you not give that penalty.

Napoli culo enorme, just like Roma last weekend.

FootballFan

Wow that's amazing, and to think Messi is even better. Ridiculous.

Kenka

Della Valle about to go atomic on RAI 2. Okay, Rossi and Cuadrado dived earlier in the match, but Jesus Christ, how can you not give that penalty.

Napoli culo enorme, just like Roma last weekend.
So much culo and fortuna, it made me feel uncomfortable. I like Napoli but this was undeserved.

pulga

Banned
"Let me show you how it's done, my son"

o_real_madrid_jornada_11_real_madrid_vs_sevilla-7322872.jpeg

Alonso was immense today, would never know he's coming back from a long injury.

Fuck Milan

I was wondering why would you hate on Milan as a Torino fan. You guys should by all accounts be a solid mid-table team this year, while at the rate we are going we will be fighting for relegation. Focus your hatred on Cagliari or Udinese or some other club that is more up to your level, don't hate on us or Sassuolo.

pulga

Banned
I was wondering why would you hate on Milan as a Torino fan. You guys should by all accounts be a solid mid-table team this year, while at the rate we are going we will be fighting for relegation. Focus your hatred on Cagliari or Udinese or some other club that is more up to your level.

or United!

faridmon

I was wondering why would you hate on Milan as a Torino fan. You guys should by all accounts be a solid mid-table team this year, while at the rate we are going we will be fighting for relegation. Focus your hatred on Cagliari or Udinese or some other club that is more up to your level, don't hate on us or Sassuolo.

Lol at the backhanded insult

Turok_TTZ

Was, he has sent the ball flying to space plenty of times in his FKs as well, not to mention penalties.

ur thinking about penalties mate, ramos has always been decent taking free kicks.
penalties on the other hand... my god what is wrong with him?

TeegsD

Finally caught myself up on the Blatter vs Ronaldo ordeal. Just cannot believe that he thought it would be a good idea. Ronaldo is "Strutting" around the field lining this cunt's pockets with an exorbitant amount of money and he has the AUDACITY to mock him publicly? It would be sweet, delicious justice that after evading the corruption allegations throughout the years, what ends up bringing him down are a few "light-hearted" comments. Get bent Blatter.

pulga

Banned
Finally caught myself up on the Blatter vs Ronaldo ordeal. Just cannot believe that he thought it would be a good idea. Ronaldo is "Strutting" around the field lining this cunt's pockets with an exorbitant amount of money and he has the AUDACITY to mock him publicly? It would be sweet, delicious justice that after evading the corruption allegations throughout the years, what ends up bringing him down are a few "light-hearted" comments. Get bent Blatter.

o_real_madrid_jornada_11_real_madrid_vs_sevilla-7322897.jpeg

<3 Bernabeu <3

faridmon

What do you think of Martinez so far? And please destroy Spurs this weekend.

Beware the bullshit penalty as well.

Yeah, I am happy with him. Defence should be tighten up and one or two players might need a firmer grip on their play style, but otherwise, its been terrific. But again we haven't face a proper test yet. We beat Chelsea but that was narrow and lost against Man City due to injuries and lack of match fitness. He can read games rather well and his substitutions are usually spot on.

Please beat Liverpool for us and we will beat Tottenham for you :)

Top Bottom