• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Pros:
Benzema played one of his best games in White
Bale's awakening
Cristiano, my ever dependable general
Xabi is back!

Cons:
Our defense is still shit
Liga refs are still lol
Isco styled in the first half, disappeared in the second half a bit
Arbelol & Khedilol

Very happy with tonight's game. This counter attacking beast of a team is the one I know and love

Seriously though, fuck Allegri. He's such a pussy. No matter how bad we play, he always pretends that we played a good game and just got unlucky. The team is so unmotivated to play for him, it is obvious to anyone with eyes. There's no fire or passion there, under Allegri the team is content with mediocrity. This is also why we completely switch off after scoring, game after game.

We need to fire this motherfucker ASAP and salvage this season. I think we should bring in Trappattoni. He's out of a job, a Milanista from his playing days, a fucking legend, ridiculous experience, and would instantly command the respect of the players, unlike Allegri who has clearly lost the team. We should hire him just as a caretaker until we can bring in a permanent coach next summer.

We need to do something.

Suen

Ronaldo, what a beast. imagine how even better he would be if he spun his blood.
Imagine how good he would be if he had Messi's drugs? He's doing all that without drugs, meanwhile Messi's drugs can't even help him to score against Celta de Vigo anymore while Bale outshone Neymar in one game.

Did anyone see Emerson's goal against Torino? One of the most beautiful goals I saw today.

TeegsD

I really just can't get over that he even stood up and "strutted" to emphasize how much of a cunt he is. Is this real life?

Lightning

Banned
Yeah, I am happy with him. Defence should be tighten up and one or two players might need a firmer grip on their play style, but otherwise, its been terrific. But again we haven't face a proper test yet. We beat Chelsea but that was narrow and lost against Man City due to injuries and lack of match fitness. He can read games rather well and his substitutions are usually spot on.

Please beat Liverpool for us and we will beat Tottenham for you :)
Oh crushing Liverpool will be a pleasure. Leave it to Ozil.

Agreed about the tests coming up but beating the bogey lower teams should not be under valued. At the end of the season those points are just as crucial.

Suen

I thought he was a bit one dimensional before he moved to City :x
He was quite flexible up front when he played for Sevilla, he's very active and puts himself often in very good positions for good scoring opportunities. That's what I like about Negredo, it just feels like he's everywhere in the penalty box and he's able to put very decent efforts in his shots from lots of positions there.

pulga

Banned
I really just can't get over that he even stood up and "strutted" to emphasize how much of a cunt he is. Is this real life?

I like to think Blatter has inspired Cristiano for the rest of the season

1383170278_465183_1383171539_noticia_grande.jpg

Meier

Ivan Rakitic is having a great season for Sevilla thus far. 7 goals in 10 La Liga matches now. What big club will move for him next summer (or in January)?

K1LLER7

Adnan Januzaj has been phenomenal for Manchester United season after breaking into the first team but it hasn’t stopped Patrice Evra from making light of his rise to fame.The 18-year-old has taken to United’s first team like a duck to water.

There is already a real buzz every time he gets the ball and in a nice feature on Januzaj for MUTV with a few United players before kick-off, Evra joked that he won’t pass Januzaj the ball again to make sure the fame doesn’t go to his head.

"Everyone knows he is a big talent but what surprised me a lot with Adnan is his personality,” he said.“He is confident. Sometimes people say he is arrogant but they are wrong, he is confident and I love that type of player.“He thinks he is already something for Manchester United because he scored two goals. I will say I’ll never pass him the ball again on the pitch."

“I will say to Adnan that when he wins many trophies, then I’ll call him a Manchester United player.“I’ll always make some jokes with him like that but I love him and I want him to do well because they are the future.”

You can always count on Evra to crack a joke at United. Whether it is biting into a plastic arm or pulling signs behind Sir Alex Ferguson, he has always been that type of character.His presence in the dressing room has been hailed by David Moyes and Januzaj will appreciate having that sort of presence around him to make him feel part of the team.There is a genuine affection between Evra, United and it’s players – that much is obvious. He gets the club and it gets him.

As well as Evra, MUTV asked Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney and Danny Welbeck about what they thought of Januzaj and what kind of impact he has had on them so far.

Ryan Giggs: “He did really well along with Jesse on the pre-season tour and he has just carried that on really. He is what you want your young players to be. He has been given a chance and he has taken it.“He’s a great lad to have around – really down to earth, wants to learn and wants to improve and he is a pleasure to play with.“He’s a talented lad so why wouldn’t you talk about him? Why wouldn’t you praise him? But it is about a balance of keeping his feet on the ground which I don’t think will be a problem for him.”

Wayne Rooney: “It’s a big challenge for him but obviously we see him every day and he has got the talent and hopefully he can go out and continue that form for the rest of the season.”

Danny Welbeck: “He has got the quality and the confidence and I really think he’ll be a stand out player for Manchester United.”

Suen

Ivan Rakitic is having a great season for Sevilla thus far. 7 goals in 10 La Liga matches now. What big club will move for him next summer (or in January)?
Yeah I'm really excited to see more from Rakitic, Griezmann and Seferovic. All are looking to be promising player. Shame La Liga is in the state it is because of those teams could keep their players....god there would have been so much talent in La Liga then.

Btw I just saw the highlights of Valladolid - Real Sociedad. Valladolid's second goal was beautiful and funny. That backheel pass fooled Sociedad's entire defense. They were so shocked that the whole defense were waiting in shock for Guerra to score, not one tried to run towards him :lol. Tbh I'd be the same in that situation :p

Clegg

Will get it on PS4zizzle.

Skipped 3 entirely so I'm ready for a good AC game. Especially if it involves me sailing the high seas.
The setting is the best thing about it imo. AC 3 was too drab and didn't really have the best locales for free running.

In Black Flag the towns are smaller, but much more colourful and traversable. Na all combat is great too.

i had to go to Facebook to get those pics, haven't been there in a while. got some drawings i made at my old job when i was bored as fuck. let me pick to show you.

have you ever accidentally stepped/sat on your yorkie? i hear that's a common problem

never sat but yeah, stepped on him a couple of times. it's all cool, he still loves me.

Top Bottom