• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Journalist: So who will you rotate? Pirlo, maybe? Quagliarella to start?

Conte "Honestly speaking? I will not tell you."

faint.gif

Conte "Quagliarella has recovered, now I am waiting for Vucinic and Stephan Lichtsteiner"

SIMONE PEPE IS DEAD

BTW football fan

The Mexican Super Saiyan coach said the only European based player worth anything is Vela. So NZ might not have to face Gio, Chicha, Moreno, etc...

faridmon

I like the new CC record :)

Yeah, Its fucking fantastic. Could very well be my Album of the year. Obviously I don't have it yet, since it has yet to come out in UK, but from the stream they did, it sounded bloody amazing.

Farid and Lambda, pls.

@ Farid-chan
Are you watching Kill la Kill?
Yeah, its just that I don't like it as much as other people. It seems way too silly and the sexual innuendos are all over the place on this one, which is pretty tasteless. I am not enjoying the art as well, however, I have to say that the animation is great to look at, but its over the top and most of what triggers such animation are rather dumb and stupid.

But again, you are talking to someone who haven't enjoyed Gurran Laggan and hated Panty & Stocking. Imaishi's work is not for me I guess.

Hunter x Hunter remains to be stellar however. Bloody hell, is it good!

Meier

ivtjSgmp2wR0U.png

Friendly in Soccer Manager. Quite a final 46 mins for my team. :lol This league is in its 6th season and Shakhtar had a decent pile of cash so I decided to take them over and add a lot of young talent.

Meier

What is Soccer Manager?

An online game or something?

www.soccermanager.com -- it's kinda like Football Manager in theory although it's obviously nowhere near as intensive. You play a league game every two days against a team that may be controlled by another human.

The ratings for the players are based off their real life ability and some are updated with regularity (mostly younger guys who are coming more into their own). I have only been playing it for about a week. Saw it mentioned in here when I was banned.

It's an online football manager.

What do you spend money on?

If you spend money, you can get more clubs but perhaps more importantly, you can only participate in certain leagues and stuff if you're a "gold" manager which involves buying some level of access. It has IAP-esque SM points that allow you to buy additional scouting reports or things like that.

Hindle

Banned
Anyone else do that Super Six on Sky, you can win 250k each week. It's fucking hard to get all six scores right though.

Top Bottom