• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

faridmon

Shitting myself about our LB situation, our LBs are all injured except Vertonghen but we need him in the middle against Lukaku. Chiriches had started really well but Lukaku is too dangerous for him to handle.

Rather than worry about Lukaku Vs your LB, I have to point you to Coleman who always plays like a superman against you lot for some reason (I don' know if you remember, but that debut he had against you 3 years ago left you destroyed at that side)

A lot of people seem to ignore the fact that Lukaku have brought us another hidden positivity which is give the other players a remarkable space and time due to his movement and his inducement of fear to defenders.

I think the focus should be controlling the the wings rather than worry about Lukaku.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Rather than worry about Lukaku Vs your LB, I have to point you to Coleman who always plays like a superman against you lot for some reason (I don' know if you remember, but that debut he had against you 3 years ago left you destroyed at that side)

A lot of people seem to ignore the fact that Lukaku have brought us another hidden positivity which is give the other players a remarkable space and time due to his movement and his inducement of fear to defenders.

I think the focus should be controlling the the wings rather than worry about Lukaku.

Mirallas, Pienaar and Coleman have all caused us massive problems in the past, they all work so damn hard.

It's hard to beat Everton because they don't have any lazy players or players who panic, thankfully we won't be rolling up with Gallas and Caulker, those two deserved to be shot for what went down last season.

panty

Awwww yeaahhh

ic8Ij710S2E0P.png

Scum

I think Everton are the team I most fear these days, they seem to relish playing us. Hopefully the memory of that horrendous defeat last season has a positive effect.

Shitting myself about our LB situation, our LBs are all injured except Vertonghen but we need him in the middle against Lukaku. Chiriches had started really well but Lukaku is too dangerous for him to handle.
We're buggered. Not getting a result out of this one. 😭

FootballFan

Official

-R.Madrid Killer---------GOAT--------On fire Alexis-
--------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------Iniesta-------------Xavi----------------------
------------------------Octopus of Badia-------------------
-Montoya----------Masch----Pique---------Alves------
----------------------------Cunt Valdes----------------------

subs
Pinto - Cesc, Bartra, Tello, Song, Roberto, Pedro

faridmon

Mirallas, Pienaar and Coleman have all caused us massive problems in the past, they all work so damn hard.

It's hard to beat Everton because they don't have any lazy players or players who panic, thankfully we won't be rolling up with Gallas and Caulker, those two deserved to be shot for what went down last season.

Ah yes, I remember those two, they were appalling.

But no worry, it will be a close affair, even more competitive than the previous games between. My worry is that you will boss the midfield since we don't have the big heavy players like Fellaini any more and we lost against City because we got out muscled there.

We're buggered. Not getting a result out of this one. ��

Hope for another Penalty.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is the funniest thing I've read today, sorry Bear/Shorty

Giuseppe Rossi has revealed that his Fiorentina teammates ‘cried like we’d won the Champions League’ after their win over Juventus.

The Viola beat the Bianconeri 4-2 earlier this month, with the Italy international scoring his first hat-trick for the club.

And the striker has admitted that it was ‘incredible’ winning against the champions, and praised fellow forward Mario Gomez.

“The win against Juventus was incredible,” he told Sports Illustrated. “It was the sort of success that the fans dreamed of."

edit: -_- of course

FootballFan

Barca-Bros, in case you missed it, superior 50ppp guys

Official

-R.Madrid Killer---------GOAT--------On fire Alexis-
------------------Iniesta-------------Xavi----------------------
------------------------Octopus of Badia-------------------
-Montoya----------Masch----Pique---------Alves------