• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Usho, what do you predict our back four will be against Everton? Walker -- Dawson -- SuperJan -- Chiriches ??

That's the best we can do assuming none of the doubtful players make it. If Jan is picked I think he will play at LB though, I don't like it but having a right footed defender behind a right footed Lennon/Sigurdsson can cause other problems.

Despite the personnel issues I think mentally the squad is going to be in the right place for this match, great shootout on Wednesday and AVB will no doubt have forced the team to watch the tape of last season's 2-1. We may lose but not in such a typical Spurs fashion. Under AVB we've won at Old Trafford, got our best ever points haul last season and had our best ever start this year. Plus we won our first shootout since 1994. There is something about this team, even if we aren't firing on all cylinders.

elseanio

I don't expect I'll play it for very long but it's kind of an interesting diversion. Not gonna spend any money on it so there are some limitations.

I played it for 3 years! My gold membership is just running out now, probably wont go back to it. My teams left are:

GWtB6m9.png
C9QHoO0.png
D9pXHJj.png

dc89

Anyone else do that Super Six on Sky, you can win 250k each week. It's fucking hard to get all six scores right though.

Did it last week. Got 3 correct results and one correct score. I was 4 minutes out from guessing the time of the first goal of the day.

:(

Lightning

Banned
Damn you Stuttgart. Dortmund with days extra rest having sky high confidence is not what we needed...

There couldn't be a worse time to play Dortmund in a game we cannot lose.

bud

Dortmund reminds me of us from last year :/

that really sucks, dude. from winning the treble to still competing for every trophy a few months into to the next season... god. i'm so sorry. i mean, you're still quite possibly the best team in europe. how do you cope with that. life must be rough. do you want some money. are you hungry. can i buy you something. are you dehydrated. maybe you want some water. are you okay man. please tell me you're okay.

spidye

that really sucks, dude. from winning the treble to still competing for every trophy a few months into to the next season... god. i'm so sorry. i mean, you're still quite possibly the best team in europe. how do you cope with that. life must be rough. do you want some money. are you hungry. can i buy you something. are you dehydrated. maybe you want some water. are you okay man. please tell me you're okay.
Dead. Deader. Deadest

Suen

:loooooooooooool bud pls.

That Barca goal is going to come. Espanyol will fuck up, I'm sure of it.

Elchele

Dat Lewa

:loooool

Hindle

Banned
Did it last week. Got 3 correct results and one correct score. I was 4 minutes out from guessing the time of the first goal of the day.

:(

Gutted.

What's your scores for this week? For United and City I've got United to win 3-0 and City 4-0. Im not sure if Fulham or Norwich have the ability to score.

dc89

Gutted.

What's your scores for this week? For United and City I've got United to win 3-0 and City 4-0. Im not sure if Fulham or Norwich have the ability to score.

I've not done it yet. I try to wait as late as possible, which is tricky, but I generally have a look on BBC and look at the Live football thing and just scan for injuries and what the managers have said etc.

Yeah I'll be going 4/5 for City.

Arnie

Damn you Stuttgart. Dortmund with days extra rest having sky high confidence is not what we needed...

There couldn't be a worse time to play Dortmund in a game we cannot lose.
And after tomorrow Dortmund fans will be thinking that there isn't a better time to play Arsenal.

Suen

Nah PSG will be fine, but the rest will die off. Just like La Liga and the sunday league in Portugal.
So it will be:
Ligue 1 = Two team league
La Liga = Two team league
Liga Porto = One team league
Bundeslol = One team league
EPL = only popular because of marketing, shit league.
Russian league = Gazprom bribes
Eredivisie = Elementary PE
Serie A = Best league.

I can live with that

Zero148

So it will be:
Serie A = Best league.

I can live with that

which one? Bayern, Dortmund or Leverkusen?

Lightning

Banned
So it will be:
Serie A = Best league.

I can live with that
And you with a club in all of them. Should start a brothel.

Arnie

Arghhhhh

This week could be horror show! Noooo.
The Arsenal week comes early.

Essentially out of all comps in a single week, usually in February. But you've just been knocked out of the Capital One, could be dumped from the top spot of the league at the start of a downward spiral, and you could be dealt a crushing blow in the Champions League.

Or you could beat us tomorrow and be on top of the world.
It was just Stuttgart, still Dortmund is clearly dangerous for every team.
Any team not called Bayern.

Top Bottom