• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Fergie

Banned
Any need to buy a warranty on a TV?
I got 5 years on mine.

Doesn't hurt to be safe, since you'll be keeping it for ages.

But most of the time you don't, I've had some last for like 5+ without any problems. But this was a 48' I spent good money on, so I just did it.

Clegg

I don't like this quote. Moyes deserves some criticism for the way we're playing. He sets out the tactics after all. Reeks of someone scrabbling for an excuse imo. I want to back the man, but he's making it very difficult.

James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes 1h

Moyes reflects on #mufc draw: “The players have always been the people that have to turn out and do it on the pitch"

Fergie

Banned
I don't like this quote. Moyes deserves some criticism for the way we're playing. He sets out the tactics after all. Reeks of someone scrabbling for an excuse imo. I want to back the man, but he's making it very difficult.
Exactly. Smalling and Giggs?

Can't just score once and expect to keep the lead. Not with how United is currently playing.

faridmon

Those two Tackles from Gareth Barry were disgusting. I really don't condone those tackles even if they were Everton players. He should have gotten a red.

Gibson out for 9 month. Bloody Hell. I hope we don't renew his contract. He is out on injury more than not. He also sucks now (presumably for not getting the match fitness from all of his injury) He is not needed, now that we have Barry, ship him if possible.

I wish Martinez would hone his defensive skills. Our attacking options are amazing, but defensively, we are lax, and that is the sort of things I was worried about when I heard Martinez was coming.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Think Cavani's goal is worth posting, too.

iqPiehEVUgl16.gif
Wow, multiple broken ankles.

Did they actually play well together? That's been the subplot with them all season.

Timurid

Wow, multiple broken ankles.

Did they actually play well together? That's been the subplot with them all season.

Cavani normally plays on the wing and Ibra plays up top. 4-4-2 didnt work when Blanc decided to use it earlier in the season. So he switched to a 4-3-3 and we are undefeated this season. Cavani still scores from the wing anyway. It's maybe not his preferred position, but he can still get the job done. Cavani has 7 goals in 8 matches and that's including the UCL too.

hitcher, you have such big, cute eyes. :3

Nearly went for the equivalent TV made by Sony, even though its £20 more expensive. It would link up to my phone better, but aside from that there was no reason to get it other than rampant fanboyism

@Sleepless

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

Dull but at least they have insurance.

Definitely incapable of making a real decision.

Likes to think of self as big cheese.

Careless with money.

Supercilious, which is ironic.

Sexually needy, heartless - uses and discards women - wonders why cannot form real relationships!

Family minded for some reason.

Keen to be part of American dream, which is odd.

Prone to random and futile outbursts of violence.

Compulsive and repeat thief.

Yoga? Wow! It's not working very well.

Avoids strenuous exercise.

Easily distracted and eager to try new things, meet new people, cause new trouble!

A.D.D.?

Needs a lot of help - as do I!

I think it might be random, a few of the things didn;t really apply to me.

@Sleepless

I think it might be random, a few of the things didn;t really apply to me.

I don't know

Careless with money.

Could be true
KuGsj.gif

From the office of Dr Isiah Friedlander
Client Notes - Highly Confidential

So needy and vain.

Tries to see good in everybody, with disastrous effects.

Doesn't hate self as much as any sane person would.

Probably end up in the poor house - still should pay for my ski chalet.

Desperate for female attention.

Seeks out love… in wrong places.

Family minded.

Falls for get rich quick schemes and other easy way outs.

Prone to random and futile outbursts of violence.

One person crime wave - who talks proudly of this country!

Ignores anything spiritual.

Physically unambitious.

Easily distracted and eager to try new things, meet new people, cause new trouble!

Possible A.D.D.?

Hmmm... that’s all I can say... hmmm.

I'd say a few do actually apply

arkon

Just catching up on the results. United need to get their act together or they're going to struggle to get into the top 4. Their squad is not as good as it was made out to be last season and the fear factor is gone. Well played Southampton though. Would be awesome if they made the top 4 (huge ask I know). Thought Liverpool would win, they'd drawn level and had an extra man when I left the match. lol at the Stoke vs West Brom scoreline. I bet that was riveting. It's going to be Arsenal's year. Holy shit.

Also fuck Leicester!. The inevitable slide begins :( . 2 points from the last 4 games is fucking awful. Although we were playing against teams I'd expect to be in and around the playoffs in 3 out of 4 of those. Still, I suppose it could be a whole lot worse.

I don't know

Careless with money.

Could be true
KuGsj.gif

I'd say a few do actually apply

That is true in-game and in real life :p

My stats in-game refuse to acknowledge that I've completed it, still tellingme I have a main mission to complete

We should try and get 4 or more from Moyes Boys online on Tuesday night. In a Whatsapp group as well if we can;t all voice chat

K1LLER7

Watched MOTD and we didn't look as bad as I thought. Could have easily scored 3-4 on another day. Didn't see many Southampton chances.

Adnan and Nani played some dangerous balls in that Rooney and RVP should have converted. Poor goal to give away.

Arsenal goals were slick. Suarez is the best player in the league. After Adnan and Bambi.

Suarez is the best player in the league.

CATEGORISATION TIME

S-tier attacking PL players

Suarez
Van Persie
Ozil

A-tier attacking PL players

Mata
Cazorla
Rooney

'Keep it going and you'll be top quality' PL players

Sturridge
Ramsey
Lukaku

Any of you guys ever seen a 4k TV?

Suen

CATEGORISATION TIME

S-tier attacking PL players

Suarez
Van Persie
Ozil

A-tier attacking PL players

Mata
Cazorla
Rooney

'Keep it going and you'll be top quality' PL players

Sturridge
Ramsey
Lukaku

Any of you guys ever seen a 4k TV?
Ultra-S-Tier attacking PL players

Bendtner

K1LLER7

Oscar has been a great buy for Chelsea. He's played great this season. Reminds me a lot of a younger Kaka, pre-injury.

Hitch, you didn't add Coutinho to your list :O

Top Bottom