• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

That is true in-game and in real life :p

My stats in-game refuse to acknowledge that I've completed it, still tellingme I have a main mission to complete

We should try and get 4 or more from Moyes Boys online on Tuesday night. In a Whatsapp group as well if we can;t all voice chat

The first online patch skips you a mission, I was doing the
kortez center shooting
mission and after installing the patch I got a call acknowledging the end of that mission, just reloaded an older save and it worked. I guess if you have an older save you could go back to that? Maybe you can know which mission is missing from the social club?

Tuesday sounds good.

Oscar has been a great buy for Chelsea. He's played great this season. Reminds me a lot of a younger Kaka, pre-injury.

i was thinking of putting Oscar in instead of Lukaku, but I've seen a lot more of Lukaku this season. And don't tell faridmon this, but I really like Lukaku :p

Suen

I can't believe Mou sent Lukaku on a loan....as if their current options are much better. Chelsea don't deserve him if he does great this season.

K1LLER7

I think he will be more important for Brazil in the summer than Neymar. He is having a great season so far!
I always prefer him over Neymar when they play for Brazil. He lets others take the headlines lol.

Eto'o looked good too. Maybe he's finally settled into the PL. His finish was great. Hazard needs to step his game up too imo. Starting to look better now though.

Eto'o looked good too. Maybe he's finally settled into the PL. His finish was great. Hazard needs to step his game up too imo. Starting to look better now though.

Spoken like someone who didn't see the match lol

Eto'o was truly woeful today, Mou sent Torres out warming up after like 25 min because of how shit Eto'o was... He did score that goal, which was nice, but damn he was also quite shitty and only Hazard saved his ass when he fucked up that sure goal chance.

Linius

THE TALE OF UNITED - PART I:

ATOP THE MOUNTAIN OF POWER
FERGIE CHOOSE A NEW MANAGER
NOT MOURINHO NOR GUARDIOLA
BUT MOYES, SCOTTISH AMATEUR

MOYES IS AS INCOMPETENT
AS KAGAWA IS JAPANESE
LIVERPOOL AND MAN CITY
DISPOSED OF THEM WITH EASE

THE LOSS TO WBA WAS HUMILIATING
UNITED STRUGGLED LIKE AN AMPUTEE
AND IN CASE YOU FORGOT IT
WBA JUST RELEASED A DVD

AIN'T EASY BEING MOYES BOYS
DRAW TO SAINTS MADE IT CLEAR
THE TEAM WITH THE RED DEVIL
IS TRULY NOTHING TO FEAR

We're gonna need a bundle.

Linius

Had a good night of GTA Online. It's a lot of fun to be with five or six guys in a party chat doing random stuff in the open world. Or some races to earn cash and rep. GTA Online is quite brilliant :D

Messi

I always prefer him over Neymar when they play for Brazil. He lets others take the headlines lol.

b829lebron-splittle-block-gif.gif

Close but no cigar. Eto'o was awful today. His finish was the one highlight of his day. I feel sad watching him now.

Suen

b829lebron-splittle-block-gif.gif

Close but no cigar. Eto'o was awful today. His finish was the one highlight of his day. I feel sad watching him now.
He still did more than what Barca did in 90 minutes against Osasuna loooooooooooooooooooool

kidding Messi <3, but really it's true

Spoken like someone who didn't see the match lol

Eto'o was truly woeful today, Mou sent Torres out warming up after like 25 min because of how shit Eto'o was... He did score that goal, which was nice, but damn he was also quite shitty and only Hazard saved his ass when he fucked up that sure goal chance.

Actually Eto'o scored two goals. The Hazard one clearly touched Eto'o's leg on the way in.

Lightning

Banned
Could honestly watch that first Arsenal goal all day. Obviously still early days, but I'm very excited for the future of this team.
The best part about the game against Norwich was we didn't play that well but still scored 4 goals of sheer class. That Wilshere goal should go down as a great, alongside the Bergkamp goal against Newcastle and the Henry goal against Man United. Just sheer brilliance that will likely have to wait a long time to see again.

For me that was the most pleasing aspect.

Sviat, did you leave Lambda any special message after the final result of your WC qualifiers group?

Nah, since he doesn't really care much about internationals. Like most people here really, forced to support a dreadful national team. I can see how it would be much more appealing supporting South American mercenaries who dream of having a good season or two before leaving to a better team.

Plus Portugal is going to draw Iceland and qualify for the WC anyway. What's the point?

Linius

Nah, since he doesn't really care much about internationals. Like most people here really, forced to support a dreadful national team. I can see how it would be much more appealing supporting South American mercenaries who dream of having a good season or two before leaving to a better team.

Plus Portugal is going to draw Iceland and qualify for the WC anyway. What's the point?

No way, my boy Siggi will take care of Portugal if that happens.

l932kMC.jpg

Its a shame that France and Portugal are the only big teams in the qualifiers. Unless they're drawn against eachother, there won't be any interesting ties

i canceled my PS4 pre-order this Friday and i got to say, what the fuck was i thinking.

i went to Wikipedia and made of list of games i'm actually willing to pay money for or have any desire to play and i came up with this:

Cyberpunk 2077
Destiny (go to online FPS)
Final Fantasy XV (enjoyed the 3 games of the series i played)
Guilty Gear Xrd
inFAMOUS: Second Son
Kingdom Hearts III (i'm gonna try out 1 and 2 soon)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

that's it. 2014 and 2015 titles. guess i was caught in the hype.

Scum

i canceled my PS4 pre-order this Friday and i got to say, what the fuck was i thinking.

i went to Wikipedia and made of list of games i'm actually willing to pay money for or have any desire to play and i came up with this:

Cyberpunk 2077
Destiny (go to online FPS)
Final Fantasy XV (enjoyed the 3 games of the series i played)
Guilty Gear Xrd
inFAMOUS: Second Son
Kingdom Hearts III (i'm gonna try out 1 and 2 soon)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

that's it. 2014 and 2015 titles. guess i was caught in the hype.
You'll be able to play most of these on the PS3, Xbox360 and PC. Save your money and get a PS4 after Feb/Mar.

Or after E3 even if you are patient enough.

K1LLER7

You'll be able to play most of these on the PS3, Xbox360 and PC. Save your money and get a PS4 after Feb/Mar.

Or after E3 even if you are patient enough.
Listen to scum. I'm holding off until next E3. See whats announced. Hope they announce a white ps4.

Dibbz

Fuck, great win for Arsenal today and this is not even their final form. Golfham. How is Dortmund these days? Any major injuries?

Lightning

Banned
Fuck, great win for Arsenal today and this is not even their final form. Golfham. How is Dortmund these days? Any major injuries?
At the emirates I'm confident we can take them no matter who they field.

I think Gundogan is still injured. Not sure about the others.

Top Bottom