• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Judderman

drawer by drawer
819215877.gif

Holy shit, that's awful.

Linius

How has Fischer been this year? The only time I've seen him play was when he destroyed Liverpool's younglings.

He's in dire form. To be fair, he never really showed him self so far. But he's still young and from time to time you see he has that special quality.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That kind of thing has to be 10+ games.

But will it? Will it even get a review? Im not convinced personally, it should be but I dont think the FA will even look at it.

That kind of thing has to be 10+ games.

Only if your name is Suarez.

I wonder if all the people that are crying for a ban said the same thing when Huth stamped Suarez on the chest.

I'm not saying its right, just wondering because I didn't see much folks clamoring for a ban.

Yen

Only if your name is Suarez.

I wonder all the people that are crying for a ban said the same thing when Huth stamped Suarez on the chest.
That's what came to mind when I saw the gif - the people who say "there's nothing worse than spitting or biting"

Hixx

Why put your ankle underneath a player's boot?

Trying to get him sent off imo. Januzaj has form for cheating, he is a diver.

Tc91

Howard Nurse ‏@howardnurse 11m
Moyes: "January is never the best window but #MUFC are always interested in the best players so if they are there we will try to get them."

Not this again.

Just sign some Everton players Moyes.

phaze

wow at Man City score, will have to watch highlights.

I'm liking the Arsenal squad for today, would only prefer Ozil to be played in the middle.

Edit: Argh, he plays in the middle apparently nvm

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I probably shouldn't be but I'm kind of optimistic about Newcastle's chances against Spurs next weekend. They're churning out results but in a very dull manner so I don't see why we couldn't take something from that match. Then again, our away form is dire.

We might struggle to score but we hardly concede any goals. Barring a freak match where West Ham scored on two rebounds we've conceded one goal at Arsenal and one to Chelsea at home. It's very hard to score against us at WHL.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have no idea who i want to win

High score draw pls

Top Bottom