• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Rad-

BYFKmqUCMAEh7EO.jpg:large

Giroud looks sharp as fuck

He has a huge head.

Carbonox

I probably shouldn't be but I'm kind of optimistic about Newcastle's chances against Spurs next weekend. They're churning out results but in a very dull manner so I don't see why we couldn't take something from that match. Then again, our away form is dire.

Not to mention I expected us to win in the season we finished 5th but we got dicked like 5-0 or whatever. :lol

Lightning

Banned
Wenger is just begging for a mid-season collapse by playing Ramsey every single game, holy shit. Wilshere's already picked up an injury.
Until Flamini is back what choice have we got with Ramsey? And Wilshere is more precaution than anything else. Good decision since he sucks on the wing anyway.

noal

Banned
I don't understand why we couldn't go for the jugular and get 4/5 goals. It would give the team a good lift.

Second half as awful as it sounds?

Dibbz

ah okay, that's comforting. need to be very careful with that ankle of his...

still don't like that Rosicky, Wilshere, Ramsey, and Cazorla all started in midweek. that was borderline suicidal of Wenger, but I guess it was borderline suicidal to leave the squad as thin as it is during the transfer window so not much to do about it now.

Wilshere still has pins in his ankle. He's mentioned that somedays it's good others not so much. Resting doesn't seem to help. Arsenal medical staff doing their job yet again :|

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Having seen it again, Riether has deliberately stamped on Januzaj's leg.

That's a ban, surely?

Exactly, im not sure how common complaints are sent and the fact we won will maybe sway us to ignore it but its a blatant stamp, no doubts about it. We should report it.

jtb

Banned
Until Flamini is back what choice have we got with Ramsey? And Wilshere is more precaution than anything else. Good decision since he sucks on the wing anyway.

Wilshere is bad on the wing but so is Rosicky.

I guess what I'm trying to say is....

why did we sell Gervinho :'(

doicare

Yet another game where United get fouled all game long but the ref is too shit to do anything about it. How that Fulham player didn't get sent off for kicking then stamping on Adnan in the space of 5 seconds i'll never know.

Clegg

Yet another game where United get fouled all game long but the ref is too shit to do anything about it. How that Fulham player didn't get sent off for kicking then stamping on Adnan in the space of 5 seconds i'll never know.
Whose alt are you?

Hixx

Another away game, another weekend I am furious for the lads who travel to follow us. Another 3k at Hull to watch those absolute tossers.

Hull were genuinely there for the taking in the second half - AJ had an unbelievable chance. If even Dossena hadn't been a fucking idiot... the points were still there for the taking.

Oh well, our annual 3 points off City next week at least.

I don't understand why we couldn't go for the jugular and get 4/5 goals. It would give the team a good lift.

Second half as awful as it sounds?

Only de Gea, RvP (less so than the others), Valencia, Fellaini, and Vidic played well in the 2nd half. The team was content to sit back and played lazy in the 2nd half. Januzaj's passing and dribbling was good in the 2nd half, but his decision making wasn't there today so that's why I didn't include him with the others. Kagawa generally played it safe to keep possession and had some really bad moments. Jones was shite. Rooney was shite.

Really disappointing 2nd half.

dc89

What a score line. 7-0. We will do a team to double figures one day.

...Flanagan. Is Helen Flanagan playing for Liverpool?

LTWheels

Brendan saying Johnson's illness only found this morning.

Means that Flanagan has had no time to prepare or get use to this team...

Top Bottom