• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Barzul

Arsenal's starting XI are far better, bit there's nothing really on the bench for them to change the game if it's not going their way. If we can get to 60 mins level, we could bring on one of Coutinho, Sterling or Moses to attack, or maybe even Allen to reinforce the midfield.

If you're losing by a significant amount then, it won't mean shit. Besides we've got the The best player in world on our bench. Bendtner*

*Only for use in dire situations.

WHAT WILL MOURINHO BLAME THIS ON TODAY I WONDER WILL IT BE MATA'S FAULT.

SHAMED LIKE IN A BUKKAKE.

"I didn't like it (the performance) and I think we deserved to lose," the Portuguese told BT Sport.

"We had a couple of good chances to score the equaliser but they were more in the game than us, they fought more than us, were much more committed than us.

"They did much to win and for sure they were the best team on the pitch.

"I told the team (at half-time) that I've been in the game for many, many years and I was smelling what happened because it was quite easy to play the first half.

"We had lots of space but we were not sharp, we were not intense with the ball. We defended quite well, but we were not fast and intense and aggressive with the ball, so we let the game go.

"I didn't like my team today and I'm disappointed."

There you go, he blamed the whole team like it deserved... Although calling out some performances would also have been good, cause damn Lampard especially was terrible, but Oscar Mata also were shit.

Yen

Are you Liverpool fans exaggerating?

Your drama is potentially going to effect my evenings gambling so I need to know where we all stand on this Flanagan thing.

No idea who this Flanagan is but as everyone is despairing about him, it'll mean he has the game of his life
Dire RB. Can't pass, can't cross, can't dribble, loves making crazy and stupid lunging tackles. Looks gormless.

Your drama is potentially going to effect my evenings gambling so I need to know where we all stand on this Flanagan thing.

He's young and he puts a lot of effort in, and he's a local lad but...well....he's a bit of a liability. Not very good position-wise, poor at attacking, poor end product on the occasionas he gets into good positions, bizarre need to tackle overly hard as though it will impress people when in fact he just ends up getting booked. Not paticularly comfortable on the ball, can't bully players off of the ball, not very quick.

Assuming Arsenal target him, he'll get destroyed unless he has the game of his life, or we compromise the rest of the pitch to protect him

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
But what a 20 minutes tho :eek:

United were back, if ever so briefly

sohois

Just consider as though Andre Wisdom is playing there, they are a similar level of RB. So really its unlikely to be a big effect, particularly since Arsenal lack a proper winger to go at him

Yen

Just consider as though Andre Wisdom is playing there, they are a similar level of RB. So really its unlikely to be a big effect, particularly since Arsenal lack a proper winger to go at him
Wisdom is a lot better.
Should've thrown in McLaughlin

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You fucking scum, he stood on his leg

I hope the fa take a look at that

jtb

Banned
Wenger is just begging for a mid-season collapse by playing Ramsey every single game, holy shit. Wilshere's already picked up an injury.

Mr Cola

that is as blatant a stamp as it gets, live on tv, caught perfectly

Suspend the scum

Barzul

Wenger is just begging for a mid-season collapse by playing Ramsey every single game, holy shit. Wilshere's already picked up an injury.

Not serious injury, Goal reported on it. We apparently just don't want him aggravating his ankle, he should be good for Dortmund.

What the hell is wrong with Villa? One of the most lacklustre performances I've seen all season.

Gutted we couldn't score at least one, would've been an entirely different game if Carroll wasn't injured.

Dibbz

BYFKmqUCMAEh7EO.jpg:large

Giroud looks sharp as fuck

GorillaJu

It's only one game, and we'll have another 25 or whatever to make up for the 3 points lost.

Enjoy being 5 points ahead while it lasts, Arse.

jtb

Banned
Not injury, Goal reported on it. They just don't want him aggravating his ankle, he should be good for Dortmund.

ah okay, that's comforting. need to be very careful with that ankle of his...

still don't like that Rosicky, Wilshere, Ramsey, and Cazorla all started in midweek. that was borderline suicidal of Wenger, but I guess it was borderline suicidal to leave the squad as thin as it is during the transfer window so not much to do about it now.

Top Bottom