• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Amazing goal

Gareth who?

Hahahaha your saltiness is pathetic, can't stop thinking about Bale eh? Don't worry, he's coming on in a bit ;)

tumblr_mvi4y31Rxj1qd59vmo1_250.gif

10 goals my gosh. I would have been happy if he had 5 all season before the start of the season.

Ozil assist sweet. Now get a giroud goal and a late goal for Suarez and I will be happy FF wise

Suen

I really dislike Donadoni. Still makes me mad he was Italy coach.
I seriously don't know his head is going through:

I don't understand what he see in some of our older players
I don't understand the choice of his line ups
I don't understand his hate for younger players who've shown to have talent
I don't understand his late substitutions for those players when they do stuff in 3 minutes that it takes players like Amauri to do in 90 minutes.

Sansone in for Gargano in the 83rd minutes, why? why!? Gargano hasn't even been our worst player on the field!!

I've given up on trying to understand him.

Bumhead

Banned
A nice £28 purse awaits me if Arsenal win this and there are less than 11 corners.

2-0 to Arsenal and 3 corners in the match so far. Looking very good for me.

Suen

Two losses in a row, one against a bottom team. Donadoni settling for a midtable position this season again. We lack a proper defense, even more so with Paletta missing, midfield is weak and up front has good players to link up with attack except that we have no powerful striker to give the ball too. Congrats Juve-GAF, second half was nice.

bud

all liverpool have going for them is their striker pairing. now that they're neutralized--especially koscielny's bossing it--arsenal should be demolishing them. disappointed that's not happening.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Two losses in a row, one against a bottom team. Donadoni settling for a midtable position this season again. We lack a proper defense, even more so with Paletta missing, midfield is weak and up front has good players to link up with attack except that we have no powerful striker to give the ball too. Congrats Juve-GAF, second half was nice.
Thanks!

ROLL ON MADRID

Marc

Weird sub by Rodgers, should be Allen on to try and control that horrendous midfield.

Lost tactically today, 3-5-2 without Johnson/Enrique was a waste of time.

Zabojnik

YURT'S DREAM LIVES ON! Three down, four more to go.

Not a lot can be said about the match. Minimum effort, maximum gain. Heavy three points.

panty

Real Madrid: Diego Lopez, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María.

Okay.

Top Bottom