• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Panty pls, Jese or Morata should be furthest up with Isco behind them. Give them more play time. I don't want Benz there but I'll be patient and let him try his experiment again.

Benzema scored two and assited two last match

He ain't going anywhere in a long while D:

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Interesting, Moyes indicates we may do business in January :O

I am excite

feel

Deserves the weekend ballon d'or IMO.
Haha.

Actually the ballon d'or would be better as a weekly thing based on merit instead of a yearly event where they can conveniently hand pick the winner based on who has the appearance of a good boy whose his parents would be proud of or who the fuck knows what.

Arnie

We just haven't been good enough.

Can't see who'd offer us as good a game though. Arsenal are head and shoulders above the other contenders in the league.

Arteta's been ridiculously good.

Gerrard and Lucas have been gutless and, more importantly, fucking legless.

LTWheels

Our midfield is good when they can be flat track bullies. But is lacking for these kind of games. Gerrard gets really leggy. Arsenal literally are waltzing through our midfield.

Suen

I don't think either team 'deserved' anything today, tbh. We've had more possession and culo was on our side, for once. It was the exact low-intensity match I was expecting, with Real around the corner and with matches every three days.
I was expecting us to push more. Biabiany did well, just wish there was better play between him and Cassano today. Amauri did nothing as usual and Sansone was brought in too late. Was also disappointed with Parolo, guy has been brilliant the past 2-3 games but was pretty much invisible today. We were kinda lucky to not let in another goal or two though so thumbs up for Mirante.

edit: damn Liverpool...they are simply not meant to score today.

Marc

We just haven't been good enough.

Can't see who'd offer us as good a game though. Arsenal are head and shoulders above the other contenders in the league.

Arteta's been ridiculously good.

Gerrard and Lucas have been gutless and, more importantly, fucking legless.

Gerrard has been so bad I actually think he has had some mafia group getting to him. He just had the ball in the final third, pretty much hand on hips walking with it and just body language wise giving the laziest 5 yard pass he could muster. Can't believe Allen isn't on when they need to get a result.

And Suarez doesn't pass, if Sturridge does that he gets a mouthful... especially the likes of Suarez.

Garjon

S and S are playing almost the complete opposite of how they were playing last week, better team or not, teamwork is non-existant

What happened?

ibkRUH77eD8rQn.gif

jtb

Banned
you can't play with 2 strikers against any team that packs midfield with 5 bodies. especially if your whole game is possession based. this would have been a totally different game had Rodgers sacrificed one of Sturridge or Suarez on the wing.

We should be using Monreal much more imo. Were I the only one here in Arse-GAF who thought he settled down in the team very quick last season? Anyway I like him, solid player.

yeah he was real quality for us, a great buy. I had thought he deserved to be 1st choice this season, but Gibbs has upped his game a lot. For me he has been the best LB in the league this season.

Top Bottom