• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid fans thinking they are going to get Suarez.

They will spend £90m on another Welsh flop.

52.gif

o26Ukq2.gif

[insert ungifed assist here]

hDLW7We.gif

0332LGO.jpg

jtb

Banned
I feel that comes from having two attacking midfielders on the wing, they're always trying to cut inside which makes it a bit congested in the middle.

agreed. when Podolski and Theo come back (Theo especially), Ozil will get more space and we can stretch the flanks more rather than just trying to thread it through the middle.

phaze

Will Monreal play as midfielder ?

Much respect to Rosicky. Great game from him IMO. I must say some time ago I thought he was done at Arsenal but he thankfully proved me wrong.

Stuarez will eventually score.

Lightning

Banned
agreed. when Podolski and Theo come back (Theo especially), Ozil will get more space and we can stretch the flanks more rather than just trying to thread it through the middle.
The fact we've picked up so many points with all our injuries is quite amazing. Poldi , Flamini and Walcott's return will give us much firepower even from the bench.

Our midfield is passive.
Been pretty unlock as well. That Atkinson decision in the first half, Suarez hit the post. Usually signs of a bad day.

Marc

Do Liverpool players realise they are losing?

Just standing off every pass like they were 4-0 with 5 minutes left... pathetic effort.

Marc

Gibbs injured and walks back on the pitch to go down and try and stop the game????"?

Absolutely pathetic, someone should twat Sagna.

Zabojnik

Zabo we deserved one point today. Parma train has stopped :/

I don't think either team 'deserved' anything today, tbh. We've had more possession and culo was on our side, for once. It was the exact low-intensity match I was expecting, with Real around the corner and with matches every three days.

Top Bottom