• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Hixx

You know for such a hyped game this has been incredibly pedestrian. Has anything other than Michu fucking up a pretty glorious chance happened?

Zabojnik

Sampdoria 3 : 4 Sassuolo

Berardi hat-trick!

It's happening, Yurt. IT'S HAPPENING. And he plays for one of the shittiest sides in Serie A. Once he joins us next year ... the sky's the limit. Domenico Berardi, future GOAT.

So we lost to Genoa away and now Genoa won their away game against Lazio. Wtf is going on Serie A gaf?

Lazio's been on a downward spiral this past two months. Losing to Genoa's gotta be the low point though.

Suen

It's happening, Yurt. IT'S HAPPENING. And he plays for one of the shittiest sides in Serie A. Once he joins us next year ... the sky's the limit. Domenico Berardi, future GOAT.

Lazio's been on a downward spiral this past two months. Losing to Genoa's gotta be the low point though.
This is the sign we've all been waiting for. Roma will continue with their unbeaten run till they meet Genoa who will break their record.

Suen

Fucking Bilbao, do something you useless cunts. I've never seen a more dead team this week, they are playing it like a friendly.

Not in Jan. I'll be happy with them both, gotta need that stock of capable midfielders most clubs have.

I only want one of them. I'd prefer Kebab as Herrera will be more expensive. If you buy both, the midfield will be bloated without a potentially superstar midfielder.

I'd prefer bloated but I get your point, Cabaye in Jan would be great.

The thing is after this season you would have a midfield of Fellaini, Carrick, Herrera, Cabaye, and Cleverley. Any midfield combination from those players will still not be on equal footing with many big European clubs.

Lightning

Banned
Looks like me bet came in.

And Everton drew.

And me mum's making a roast.

And Spurs drew.
Would have preferred Spurs losing but a draw is just as good. Liverpool got away with one this weekend and now only an away game with Everton as a tough game. The rest between now and middle of December are winnable for Liverpool.

Very good position to be in.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If a player goes to ground like Flores just did, screams in pain and then literally jumps up once they get the decision they should be punished, either make a rule that states if your on the ground for x seconds you have to go off for treatment or retroactively punish for simulation.

1382925344408.gif

ATF487

Kinda miss Shelvey. It's possible that he would never have been a sure Liverpool starter but I love watching him pull off those diagonals and chips behind the back line

also LOL vorm

edit: WAIT OUTFIELD PLAYER IN GOAL!

Suen

When Cerci scores the winner against totti and co. You'll be wearing a new avatar. Sadly, i have work today at 1 again. So I'll miss the match. but I'll be here in spirit.
Timu, as a supporter of a team in Serie A who goes through the same struggles Torino does I will support your team today.

Top Bottom