• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Today, Milan have confirmed Allegri as Milan's manager going forward.

Either Berlu doesn't care, or he's preparing to sell the club. I really hope it's the latter.

i8V3exWorJTIT.gif

Carbonox

Cisse hasn't scored in 9 league matches this season. 1 in 11 across all comps :O

Why is he still in the team?

He's starting a lot less, fortunately. Remy, Gouffran and Ben Arfa is the front 3 that seems to be favoured now, with the exception of A WILD SHOLA APPEARS.

Shouldn't even be used as a sub though. Shola contributes far more in a match than Cisse does and he doesn't score either.

Cisse isn't even worth a pack of monster munch. Not even the pickled onion flavour.

He's starting a lot less, fortunately. Remy, Gouffran and Ben Arfa is the front 3 that seems to be favoured now, with the exception of A WILD SHOLA APPEARS.

Shouldn't even be used as a sub though. Shola contributes far more in a match than Cisse does and he doesn't score either.

Cisse isn't even worth a pack of monster munch. Not even the pickled onion flavour.

Flamin' Hot>Roast Beef>Picked Onion

:p

I used to eat like 3 bags at a time :(

edit: DP'd, like Gerrard yesterday

bud

10 games
9 goals of which 3 were penalties
3 goalless games

i'm sure they're "only just starting to gel," but these are disgraceful statistics.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I haven't been able to watch the match but looking at the BBC site it seems we had the better of it. I'm pleased with the point and another clean sheet, after the shitshow in this game last season I'll take that all day long.

Arnie

Let off for Liverpool.

Would say Arsenal deserve a five point lead given how they've played. Spurs shouldn't be anywhere near the top four.

Chelsea result is still mad.

Bring on Atletico. Please. It would pay for my train back to Landan.

Top Bottom