• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BXBjlyWCEAAUav2.jpg

BXBjlyWCEAAUav2.jpg

BXBjlyWCEAAUav2.jpg

Fergie

Banned
@SpursOfficial: Team - Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Dawson, Vertonghen; Paulinho, Sandro; Townsend, Holtby, Sigurdsson; Soldado. #THFC

@Squawka: Aston Villa starting line up: Guzan, Bacuna, Vlaar, Clark, El Ahmadi, Westwood, Luna, Delph, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Kozak. #AVFC

@SkyFootball: #AVFC Subs: Steer, Baker, Herd, Bennett, Bowery, Tonev, Sylla.

@SpursOfficial: Our subs at Villa - Friedel, Naughton, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Lennon, Defoe. #THFC

Benteke is on the bench BTW.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Lloris; Walker, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Dawson; Townsend, Sigurdsson, Paulinho, Sandro, Holtby; Soldado.

Spurs subs: Friedel, Naughton, Dembele, Lennon, Lamela, Eriksen, Defoe. #THFC

Ridiculous bench. Big call moving Jan to LB, he has been sloppy so perhaps it takes the pressure of him a bit. Excited to see Vlad the Impaler.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ok that's pretty funny. :lol
Last year -->

Fiorentina supporters mocked Conte before kick-off by wearing colourful wigs in the crowd, something that amused the Coach.

Conte “These are fun ideas and must be accented calmly. I even picked up a purple wig and will take it home for use when my hair isn’t here anymore. I compliment the Viola fans for the idea.”

Into

Well if our thing was a peno so was this really. Fair enough

Glad Gigi did not pick that ball up and start making a mockery of himself, class guy

bud

i'm not fooling anyone.

psv had a sensational start to the season, but after the opening month, their performance has gone downhill, overall.

Top Bottom