• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

bud

No, he should be given time.

Spurs have so many new players this season and they'll need a while to settle in.

that's what they do every season nowadays: buy a whole bunch of new players. of course they need time to gel, but what's the use if avb's buying a boatload of new players again in the summer?

last season they bought eight new players, this season they brought in seven new players.

they can't keep using that excuse when they're doing it to themselves.

Fergie

Banned
that's what they do every season nowadays: buy a whole bunch of new players. of course they need time to gel, but what's the use if avb's buying a boatload of new players again in the summer?

last season they bought eight new players, this season they brought in seven new players.

Selling club.

Zabojnik

I knew I had that bad feeling for a reason. Shocking second half and that's after we could've gone to 0:3. Fuck this shit, but whatever. Congrats on the scudetto, Roma.

Fergie

Banned
Who scored 4 goals for Fio? Rossi?
bTlwHCN.jpg

Salvadora

AVB will be PSG's next manager.

Suen

Verona won. Shit game, we let goals in on silly situations, our set piece defending must still be among the worst in Serie A, more like Serie B quality. Our best CB's haven't played once this season yet and Amauri does nothing but running. Also this fucking ref must be bribed. We kept getting fouls but Verona got nothing despite being cunts in very clear situations. Playing against 12 men is hard after all. Fuck off Verona

edit: holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit Fiorentina crushed Juve, seems I missed a good game :lol. Rossi with a hat trick, need to see the highlights of this game.

Juve-GAF, let's cry together.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is the first time Conte concedes more than three goals.

Hopefully our arrogant players learn from this :lol

Zabojnik

We needed to have our asses kicked anyway. Not sure if having them kicked right before Madrid is a good thing though. I guess we'll see on Wednesday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
New rule

If your team is below 7th, you don't get to troll.
KuGsj.gif

I'm j/k, troll away we deserve it

Top Bottom