• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Arnie

When the Moyesification is complete, and United have new full backs and push Fellaini up the pitch to become the main attacking focal point, I think he'll be alright.
I'm sure that's the future.

RVP's going to burn out soon, and Fellaini will arise from the flames to become the new number 10, liberating Rooney on his quest to become the roundest spearhead in world football.

And Shinji watches on.
Tbf Fellaini is excellent at making space.
Too bad he's been slug-tier at almost everything else.

GorillaJu

1391760_743359165690020_1517754341_n.jpg

Great avatar :lol

Elchele

Was he the one who made the negative comments towards Evra for motivating the team?

?? Idk. I think this is related to Evra leading the "coup" against Domenech in the WC2010.

Also, Lizarazu:

"This is appalling," he said. "To answer him, yes, I was voted the best left-back in the world and my CV spoke in my favour. But it's not important.

"He said that I did not shake his hand when he arrived in French squad. I do not remember crossing him. Look when I stopped and when he started.

"In addition, the timing of his quotes is very bad because we will have a [World Cup qualifying] play-off in a month. Honestly, this is ridiculous.

"We had already lost him in South Africa, and now we lose him again. I have no dispute with him."

Evra is a cunt

?? Idk. I think this is related to Evra leading the "coup" against Domenech in the WC2010.

Also, Lizarazu:

Evra is a cunt

His other comments suggest that it might be due to that. He was criticized in France recently because he motivated the French team to come back and win against Belarus. So if Lizarazu was the one who criticized Evra over that speech, he's also a cunt. Together they can be cunts forever.

"Pat gave a great speech, a man's speech which did us a lot of good," Ribery, who had been struggling with a muscle injury sustained in Friday's encounter in Tbilisi, told reporters after the match. "It gave us courage and determination because we were really down at the break. He simply told us to play, to let ourselves go, that we respected the Belarusian team, but that we were the French team, that we were stronger than them and that if we wanted to qualify for the play-offs, we had to show a different face and ask questions of ourselves.

"I do not have status in the French team, I'm just a player," he (Evra) told Telefoot. "Whether I have the armband or not I do my role as captain. I'm like that.

"You can't contain me and stop me from saying what I think, but there is one boss – Didier Deschamps.

Suen

Gargano, Biabiany, Sansone, Benalouane and Palladino all on the bench. Oh and of course Amauri is back in the XI again even though Palladino did more in his two games than what Amauri has done in all his career. Fuck off Donadoni.

Elchele

His other comments suggest that it might be due to that. He was criticized in France recently because he motivated the French team to come back and win against Belarus. So if Lizarazu was the one who criticized Evra over that speech, he's also a cunt. Together they can be cunts forever.

I think Lizarazu said french people don't like Evra because of what he did in the WC2010, and because he's too arrogant.

Sorry but Lizarazu is class.

Fergie

Banned
Evra is our cunt. <3

Fergie

Banned
Mirror reporting that Januzaj will receive a £5m signing on bonus and £60k a week.

Tbh I don't believe that.
Everyone's been throwing out numbers.

It's probably less than 40k.

Llorente hasn't played for ages so I understand his rustiness, still beast.

Arnie

If anyone has a BT Sport stream of the Juve match please hook me up.

Right now I'm being shouted at by aggressive Italians.

I think Lizarazu said french people don't like Evra because of what he did in the WC2010, and because he's too arrogant.

Sorry but Lizarazu is class.

I figured he made those comments because of the speech he gave. It was the hot topic that came up the past week. You're probably right, but it seems strange that he hit out out of nowhere. Something had to incite him.

Top Bottom