• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

ronaldo.jpg

btw, Griezmann and Sef will likely score tonight.
Taribo-West-1.jpg

Meier

agueroandnegradowhoscored_800x450.jpg

Delicious.

Also, I saw an article last night and Messi was referred to as La Pulga. I had no clue what his nickname was so that made me laugh given the circumstances.

Wilbur

Banned
That site is using my Adrian Chiles head crop. See you in crown court.

shut up

i was gonna ask u if u wanted to exclusively premiere amazing moyrassic park gifs on there first - i cannot offer u money but i will say it is u and u r great and then u can post it where u want please give me more rumbo

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arturo Vidal playing like Arturo Vidal and Sami Khedira playing like Arturo Vidal would if he had severe brain damage.

Arturo Vidal playing like Arturo Vidal and Sami Khedira playing like Arturo Vidal would if he had severe brain damage.

could not be more dead

dc89

David De Gea: "Joe Hart is a great keeper. It's very complicated to play at the top level and never to make mistakes."

Luv u David

David De Gea: "Joe Hart is a great keeper. It's very complicated to play at the top level and never to make mistakes."

Luv u David

But he's not made one mistake, or two. He's made plenty, since City won the league he's been pretty woeful.

City have made a good decision in dropping him, even goalkeepers need to know they don't just own their place in the team.

If Roy has any sense (which i doubt) he won't pick him for our internationals either, partly because Forster and Foster deserve a chance but also because Hart's performances haven't warranted the place.

Bumhead

Banned
Celtic U19's have just missed a penalty with 3 mins of first half to go.

Could have won me another £11 there but looking like a £5 loss thanks to that. Jesus..

EDIT: Half Time. Can't believe that.

Top Bottom