• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

bjaelke

invBsd7MXPhhg.gif

3Sixty

i think every united fan in here has said it was not a penalty and it was justice, and im sure Moyes will have a word, dont paint us as being glad he got that peno

Valid points.

Just makes me think of all those bullshit pens United used to (and still do at times) get.

Suen

Hahaha you take out Bale who's had a great second half but keep Benz who's been mostly anonymous? Juve please just take Ancelotti from us. At this point I'd even have Mourinho's dick coaching Madrid over Ancelotti.

Tc91

Hahaha you take out Bale who's had a great second half but keep Benz who's been mostly anonymous? Juve please just take Ancelotti from us. At this point I'd even have Mourinho's dick coaching Madrid over Ancelotti.

He has to go back to his natural habitat every game. Not Ancelotti's fault.

Where the hell is Isco?

Suen

He has to go back to his natural habitat every game. Not Ancelotti's fault.

Where the hell is Isco?
Ancelotti has killed him. Sorry whoever it was I laughed at when you said Ancelotti has killed Isco. You were right.

#RipIsco
#PreSeasonLegend

Clegg

So RVP has missed 2 great chances and Hernandez another. Can't really blame the team as the performance has been fine. Finishing has gone to shit tho.

Suen

:lol Marcelo pls, there is no time for your useless tricks.

Guys imagine if Amauri and Benzema played together..........:looooooool

:(

Clegg

Anyone else see the look on Moyes face when Young kicked the ball right out of play? Thought he was gonna murder him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I just dont get how he even got to United, his application is terrible, his technique is predictable and uninspired and he is a cheat

Top Bottom