• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Tc91

That's what you get for not subbing him, been coming all night that.

Why hold a fucking sub for the whole game Moyes?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes saying "Fucking rubbish"

About sums it up

dc89

Kun Aguero. I fucking love him. See his desire, even in the 92nd minute to not give up.

Then Negredo gets his hat trick. Fucking quality striker.

Point is okay but we did more than enough to take the points, disappointing.

Kagawa looked so good in the middle, such a sure touch keeps things moving and importantly, quickly.

Shame for Fellaini I thought, for once, he played very well.

Clegg

Fellaini's best game up until the sending off.

We should easily have won too. Had enough chances to finish off the game. Our away game against Leverkusen would've been so much easier if we'd won tonight.

Wilbur

Banned
In two minds about that.

Should have got the win, absolutely had chances to do so - Hernandez's miss will fucking kill me - , and considering how poor Sociedad were we really should have those three points.

Both centre backs were great, Fellaini was very good in the second half despite the late card, Kagawa was very good in his little number 10 cameo (seriously just comes alive turning towards goal), and Moyes' subs were positive.

Ashley Young is a fucking cunt and needs to die in an electric fire. Fuck him. Fuck his pussy runs. Fuck his brainless passes. Fuck his dives. Fuck his inverted spoon like head. Fuck his twitter page. Fuck him.

rodvik

In two minds about that.

Should have got the win, absolutely had chances to do so - Hernandez's miss will fucking kill me - , and considering how poor Sociedad were we really should have those three points.

Both centre backs were great, Fellaini was very good in the second half despite the late card, Kagawa was very good in his little number 10 cameo (seriously just comes alive turning towards goal), and Moyes' subs were positive.

Ashley Young is a fucking cunt and needs to die in an electric fire. Fuck him. Fuck his pussy runs. Fuck his brainless passes. Fuck his dives. Fuck his inverted spoon like head. Fuck his twitter page. Fuck him.

Cant unsee.

Suen

Bale and Ronaldo were our best players today. I thought Ramos did a semi-decent job as RB, maybe we should start using him there instead. Modric and Alonso did well, pushed forward while they defended well. Casillas continues to show that he's an amazing GK
Wenger pls
. Benz and Varane were absolute shit today. Anyone predicted that Benz would be shit but Varane being as bad as he was today came as a surprise. Overall our defense continues to be shit and we played mostly like shit, our second half was slightly better though.

Fair result, enjoyable second half Juve-GAF.

Arnie

In the 38 minutes of the first half that I saw Juve were brilliant. Fucking majestic. Tuned back in at about 55 minutes and it was far more even.

But damn, Vidal. He's fucking superb. Pogba ain't bad, either. And then Pirlo. And then Marchisio (who missed a sitter with his head). That midfield is sublime.

Konosuke

Game over, Benfica lost. Roberto gave one of the greatest performances I've seen from a goalkeeper in quite a while. Truly outstanding.

After the last game headlines in national media and being a FCPorto fan I'm grinning so so much right now. Can't wait to see A Bola tommorow haha.

K1LLER7

Point is okay but we did more than enough to take the points, disappointing.

Kagawa looked so good in the middle, such a sure touch keeps things moving and importantly, quickly.

Shame for Fellaini I thought, for once, he played very well.
Created more after the subs were made. Even Fellani played better. Still think he needs to work on his passing a bit. Played it safe in the 1st half. Was making more forward passes in the 2nd.

Shinji is better suited to playing in the middle. Looked a lot better with him in that role.

Januzaj should start against Arsenal. Young is shit.

Manager

Negredo, such a great player, seems like a nice guy too.

Milner playing CM lately, Mancini didnt want him there. His qualities fit there well, was good there at Villa too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bale and Ronaldo were our best players today. I thought Ramos did a semi-decent job as RB, maybe we should start using him there instead. Modric and Alonso did well, pushed forward while they defended well. Casillas continues to show that he's an amazing GK
Wenger pls
. Benz and Varane were absolute shit today. Anyone predicted that Benz would be shit but Varane being as bad as he was today came as a surprise. Overall our defense continues to be shit and we played mostly like shit, our second half was slightly better though.

Fair result, enjoyable second half Juve-GAF.
Fair result my fucking ass you barely deserved a point

how many fucking miracles did Iker pull out of his gloves?

Ronaldo's goal might as well be an own goal

Wilbur

Banned
In the 38 minutes of the first half that I saw Juve were brilliant. Fucking majestic. Tuned back in at about 55 minutes and it was far more even.

But damn, Vidal. He's fucking superb. Pogba ain't bad, either. And then Pirlo. And then Marchisio (who missed a sitter with his head). That midfield is sublime.

Vidal's the best midfielder in the world, I keep saying it. You can keep your Schweinis and your Iniestas.

Although take Young. Keep him too. In a dungeon somewhere.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Juve totally bosses the first half, Madrid played like tranquillised mandrills. Second half Caceres gifted them an equaliser and they wobbled big time.

Juve were by far the better side but they shot themselves in the foot.

Portugeezer

I am sick of Varane, I don't understand the media hype behind him (at least on Sky Sports).

He makes so many mistakes, and they cost Madrid today with the penalty and then the second goal with amateurish defending.

Pepe and Ramos the best combo, Madrid have a shit right back though lol.

Top Bottom