• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Walshy

In the 38 minutes of the first half that I saw Juve were brilliant. Fucking majestic. Tuned back in at about 55 minutes and it was far more even.

But damn, Vidal. He's fucking superb. Pogba ain't bad, either. And then Pirlo. And then Marchisio (who missed a sitter with his head). That midfield is sublime.
Vidal is definitley in the top three midfielders in the world. Pogba is amazingly good at just 20. Juve definitley have one of the best midfields in the world, it's hard not to get envious after seeing our non-exsistent midfield on Saturday.

I really like Conte too.

After the last game headlines in national media and being a FCPorto fan I'm grinning so so much right now. Can't wait to see A Bola tommorow haha.

As if Porto will do any better tomorrow. Going to get smashed like the last time you came to St. Pete's. And that was a better Porto team too.

Suen

Fair result my fucking ass you barely deserved a point

how many fucking miracles did Iker pull out of his gloves?

Ronaldo's goal might as well be an own goal
I'll stab your fucking ass, bitch. You scored on a penalty and a goal when Varane was daydreaming. Alonso hit the crossbar, Benz fucked up a chance and Ronaldo had a good chance early in the game. That said I wouldn't think it was an unfair result if you won.

Arnie

Vidal's the best midfielder in the world, I keep saying it. You can keep your Schweinis and your Iniestas.

Although take Young. Keep him too. In a dungeon somewhere.
At one point he set off a beautiful counter attack by feinting out of trouble, pirouetting and pinging the ball with his left peg without looking.

Said pass was then trapped in thin air with the faintest of touches by Pogtapus.

I came all over my iPad.

kmax

PSG is such an uneven team. They completely slaughter Anderlecht away, but are incapable of winning on their home turf with an extra player on the field. Wow.

Anderlecht is by the way the most disgusting team I've seen in this edition of Champions League. Hopefully, their journey in the CL will end as soon as possible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You scored on a penalty and a goal when Varane was daydreaming. Alonso hit the crossbar, Benz fucked up a chance and Ronaldo had a good chance early in the game. I'll stab your fucking ass, bitch.
lol, not gonna argue with you, because usually it's a fucking waste of time.

Iker was your MOTM, I'll stop there.

Edit: saw your edit. Alrighty then.

Suen

I am sick of Varane, I don't understand the media hype behind him (at least on Sky Sports).

He makes so many mistakes, and they cost Madrid today with the penalty and then the second goal with amateurish defending.

Pepe and Ramos the best combo, Madrid have a shit right back though lol.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you not see him play at all last season? Our entire defense has been shit this season, there's no reason for Varane to get all shit thrown on him.

Wilbur

Banned
I've only got 13 percent left on my phone and won't be home until 11 noooooo

I want to dissect that performance like a frog

I want to cut it open

Feel the Shinji inside

Rid myself of the Ashley young

Seriously Ferguson's biggest mistake. At least Kleberson and Bebe are funny. Young gives my dick haemmorhoids.

Shame Fellaini got sent off because now no one will notice how well he played in that second half ;_;

Shame Kagawa didn't get to set up Pea or Young 2 RVP because he'll be back on the bench for Arsenal

Please

Sell Rooney

Arnie

Negredo could just be signing of the summer. What a monster.
Said the other week that he's definitely yours.

But overall I think the likes of Ozil and Lukaku (loan) will be much more important to their respective clubs.

I'm personally a fan of the Barry/Toure type deals, personally. Repurposing neglected quality.

Portugeezer

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you not see him play at all last season? Our entire defense has been shit this season, there's no reason for Varane to get all shit thrown on him.

2 mistakes, 2 goals, his fault.

I agree that Madrids defence has been shit, but Varane certainly doesn't improve it.

Wilbur

Banned
Also congrats City and Bayern for qualifying

Lol Benfica

Juventus noooooo please beat the mancunti please

Copenhagennnbbbbbsbhsshusi

Lol PSG

fuck arsenal

Lars Jacobsen (Copenhagen captain) "Yes we're proud. Now we got two walk overs in Torino and at home against Madrid".

Nc17VR1.jpg

Suen

lol, not gonna argue with you, because usually it's a fucking waste of time.

Iker was your MOTM, I'll stop there.

Edit: saw your edit. Alrighty then.
You are too sensitive. I didn't mention anything about Juve playing like shit or Madrid being the better side. Juve played much better than us this time as well. I'm saying it was a fair result for Madrid because of the barely mediocre effort we put into the game. If I was a Juve fan I'd say we deserved a victory.

Wilbur

Banned
Yurt. Fourth in the group. What's going on, damn?

Not dead yet. They've also been desperately unlucky in the games I've seen; dunno how Gala went but Wiland was amazing against them, they were better at the Bernabeu and from the sounds of it better tonight.

Madrid win their two remaining games leaves them on 16. Juventus win both and it leaves them on 9. It can be done.

K1LLER7

Aguero is on fire. That 2nd goal oozed class.

Roy K says Fellani had a good game. Glad to see some pundits realised he had a decent game.

Meier

Did you know Arsenal signed Ozil?

Even if/when we win the UCL and all the other incentives kick in, Negredo will not even cost half the price of Ozil if you can believe it. Ozil is a great signing as well, but the difference in the team with Negredo on compared to Dzeko is absolutely night and day. He's a monster.

Suen

He did gift Juve both goals, tho.
Oh we're going with the "lol one bad game this guy is a flop lololooloolololol" mentality now? Are the same cunts who called Bale a flop appearing now again to bash another Madrid player? Fuck off to anyone saying that, you useless diarrhea-drenched sackballs

dc89

Said the other week that he's definitely yours.

But overall I think the likes of Ozil and Lukaku (loan) will be much more important to their respective clubs.

I'm personally a fan of the Barry/Toure type deals, personally. Repurposing neglected quality.

Yes. Negredo is ours without a doubt. Then Fernandinho.

Speaking of which, I hope he isn't injured. He's been quality over the past few games. He offers him something Barry couldn't, he has a little explosion of pace after winning the ball and he can spread the ball around really nicely.

Fernan lofted the ball out to Silva who drifted into the box before being felled.

Also congrats City and Bayern for qualifying

Lol Benfica

Juventus noooooo please beat the mancunti please

Copenhagennnbbbbbsbhsshusi

Lol PSG

fuck arsenal

Thanks Wilbz!!

Wilbur

Banned
Nani is the answer. Just admit it.

My dream is Rooney and Januzaj wide and Shinji behind RVP but I'll never live to see it happen.

EuropeOG hold me so close I can feel the outline of your shaft press up against my nose

Hold me

Aguero is on fire. That 2nd goal oozed class.

Roy K says Fellani had a good game. Glad to see some pundits realised he had a decent game.

Keane generally talks a lot of sense; was on at Hart miles before anyone else in the media.

How was Pantilimon tonight Citeh bros? Also fuck svia I told you it'd be a 3-0 gap. Prepare for that Porto draw baby.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You are too sensitive.

It happens when you support one team. :p

But, seriously, I'm not. (not directed at you) I've had it with blind bias. Just call the game like you see it, Juve dropped two points. Varane making mistakes is irrelevant, that's how the opposition scores goals, when the other team fucks up.

dc89

Did you know Arsenal signed Ozil?

Bane: Of course.

But you look at the fees paid. Negredo is a bit if a bargain really. Not only is he scoring goals and assisting but his all round play has been superb.

We've replaced Tevez's work rate - I didn't think it was possible.

He's also getting the best out of Aguero and I think he's on the same wave length of the likes of Silva.

Wilbur

Banned
Gotta say a quick massive thanks to everyone who's read the blog and enjoyed it so far, and massive massive thanks to Arnold whose work exceeded my gargantuan expectations.

And thank you very much for everything I've been sent so far as well; JTB will get yours up tomorrow along with another CL preview; Bungie, Hixx (it's a fucking dissertation), 3Sixty and DC I'll get them up in the next few days.

Didn't Moyes say he was going to talk to Young about his diving?

Moyes also said that Manchester United are always in the market for the best players

Don't believe his lies

Blablurn

Man, we looked terrible today. And the people who played.... Rafinha, Van Buyten, Contento, Weiser....

... and Schweinsteiger was terrible too. If he doesn't step up his gane, Thiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge Pizza. Seriously. We are playing very strange football lately. It worked against City but everything that came afterwards turned out to be crappy.

Welp :(

Wilbur

Banned
Thiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge Pizza

Hahahah <3

Wilbury is showing some good sportsmanship there. Thank you.

Don't mention it hombre. Happy for you guys.

let's agree on lol Benfica and PSG and fuck arsenal though ok xoxo

Meier

Not to take anything away from Ozil's sparkling form, but FWIW, between the Champions League and domestic leagues, Negredo has 8 goals and 3 assists in 14 apps (6 as a sub). Ozil has 5 assists and 3 goals in 12 starts.

Blablurn

Thiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge PizzaThiago will eat him up like Blablurn a huge Pizza

Hahahah <3

Don't mention it hombre. Happy for you guys.

let's agree on lol Benfica and PSG and fuck arsenal though ok xoxo

:D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gotta say a quick massive thanks to everyone who's read the blog and enjoyed it so far, and massive massive thanks to Arnold whose work exceeded my gargantuan expectations.

And thank you very much for everything I've been sent so far as well; JTB will get yours up tomorrow along with another CL preview; Bungie, Hixx (it's a fucking dissertation), 3Sixty and DC I'll get them up in the next few days.

Moyes also said that Manchester United are always in the market for the best players

Don't believe his lies
Jtb sent your something?

I think I found my new homepage.

rodvik

Don't believe his lies

Blog?

Top Bottom