• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Arnie

qsquk6X.gif

I posted it this morning but that's several hours ago, so a repost is in order.

tumblr_mvkr8tPtkq1rznlqho1_500.jpg

Hixx

Yo there is surprisingly going to be a stream of tonights biggest game

SAFC vs Southampton

Southampton have their second string out (10 changes) and we have a weakened team (sort of) (7 changes) out.

Capital (No)One (Gives a Shit) Cup.

FootballFan

It's official -> https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/398161183024238592

No Balo has been a thing since a few hours ago, Binho is much faster and combined with Kakà might hurt Barça like he did in the other game. I'm not sure if Balo could help starting from the bench, but his current form isn't anything special, actually he's been shit for the past few matches.

Ahh thanks, yeah I don't watch Milan often so I wouldn't know.

Enjoy the game :)

Just check uefa.com for official lineups.

I'm not going to that corrupt companies website. #yolo

lol nah just can't be bothered. They don't have articles about Kaka murdering Italian football

Arnie

Klopp just smirking under his hood.

I want to hate the guy after he bought Micky, but I just can't. He's fucking brilliant. Just never go to United, Kloppo.

Divius

What is everyone watching today? Looks like I'm forced to watch Ajax - Celtic :/ unless there are streams of the other games somewhere?

Hixx

I think our lads have come out the tunnel and been surprised how few have turned up.

Drink it in you fucking cunts because it's STILL more than you deserve.

Ahh thanks, yeah I don't watch Milan often so I wouldn't know.

Enjoy the game :)

I'm not going to that corrupt companies website. #yolo

lol nah just can't be bothered. They don't have articles about Kaka murdering Italian football
You too.

Pls don't hurt us. 4 goals are more than enough.

FootballFan

What is everyone watching today? Looks like I'm forced to watch Ajax - Celtic :/ unless there are streams of the other games somewhere?

There are streams for every game everywhere, just gotta look. I have a legal isky one so it wouldn't work for you, one of the others can give you links to the better games though.

Zabojnik

I'm not sure who or what to root for tonight. Hoping for key Napoli players to pick up
slight
injuries feels wrong, so I'll go with that.

GQman2121

Banned
Hazard is not starting and not on the bench. He apparently didn't train yesterday as well. No clue why and Mou is nit saying. Very odd....

Top Bottom