• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Meier

Wooo Giak plays tonight

Our midfield:

Ki, Colback and Gardner.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4bdkrcUX61r3ahwlo1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Will Gus go all out tonight or hold back some for the weekend? Our shit away form has to give him a little hope.

Kassu

Banned
I expect this game to be a draw. We probably play better than Dortmund in general and manage to score a goal or two and then we will make a few really stupid mistakes and Lewandowski does the rest.

Anderson

Arsenal XI: Szczesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Ramsey, Arteta, Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud

Same as saturday against Liverpool

Salvadora

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud

If we win, we'll be the first English team to win at their place. Just as we were for Bayern.

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey, Rosicky, Ozil, Cazorla, Giroud

If we win, we'll be the first English team to win at their place. Just as we were for Bayern.

But

ibhsYxL25RQbOB.gif

That was a definite penalty.

Alex Sandro was lucky not to get a red earlier as well. It's obvious that after giving us one penalty the ref didn't want to help us out again. Not really surprising. Arshavin should have scored though and it wouldn't have mattered. Too bad because he played very well coming off the bench.

FootballFan

official lineup

Madrid killer-------GOAT-----------Alexis
-------------Iniesta--------Xavi!!!------------
---------------------Octopus-------------
-Adriano----Masch----Pique--------Alves
-------------------Valdes--------------------

subs -
pinto bartra song tello pedro cesc montoya

Milan starting line-up -

Abbiati
Abate Zapata Mexes Emanuelson
Muntari Montolivo Kaka DeJong Poli
Robinho

wtf where's Balo? I'm not sure the Milan one is official.. edit yeah doubt it is. Barca one is though.

FootballFan

went goal.com to see if that lineup I posted was official, first thing I see, article titled "Is Kaka proof Serie A is in decline?"

lol

Kaka, the proof.

Meier

I really like what I've seen of Danilo. Very talented and (surprisingly, considering his age) well balanced RB. Already got 6 caps for Brazil too, he's gonna be a top class player.

Porto's back four is worth an absolute fuckton. Danilo and Alex Sandro won't go for less than 30m, Mangala is 40m and Otamendi is maybe 20-25.

Suen

I thought the news said that Gibbs had an injury and wouldn't play against Dortmund? Probably mixing it with someone else.

Arnie

dno if posted

THE PLAYER LIGHTING UP LA LIGA WHO WILL PLAY FOR LIVERPOOL IN THE FUTURE

The player recently spoke at length about his decision to join Almeria, despite other major offers, in an interview with Sandra Galvez. His words show just how dedicated he is to Liverpool.

“I had bigger offers than the Almeria one, in particular one from Germany, but I wanted to stay attached to Liverpool, an important team for me. When I learned of Almeria’s interest, I didn’t think twice. My goal is to play as much as possible, experience La Liga, and help my team to stay up.”

official lineup

Madrid killer-------GOAT-----------Alexis
-------------Iniesta--------Xavi!!!------------
---------------------Octopus-------------
-Adriano----Masch----Pique--------Alves
-------------------Valdes--------------------

subs -
pinto bartra song tello pedro cesc montoya

Milan starting line-up -

Abbiati
Abate Zapata Mexes Emanuelson
Muntari Montolivo Kaka DeJong Poli
Robinho

wtf where's Balo? I'm not sure the Milan one is official.. edit yeah doubt it is. Barca one is though.
It's official -> https://twitter.com/acmilan/status/398161183024238592

No Balo has been a thing since a few hours ago, Binho is much faster and combined with Kakà might hurt Barça like he did in the other game. I'm not sure if Balo could help starting from the bench, but his current form isn't anything special, actually he's been shit for the past few matches.

Salvadora

I thought the news said that Gibbs had an injury and wouldn't play against Dortmund? Probably mixing it with someone else.
Initial news was a suspected muscular injury/strain, but then he traveled, trained and Wenger said he was completely available.

The old Gibbs would have been out for weeks.

We're living in a new world order, Suen.

Suen

Initial news was a suspected muscular injury/strain, but then he traveled, trained and Wenger said he was completely available.

The old Gibbs would have been out for weeks.

We're living in a new world order, Suen.
Nice! This should give a nice boost to defense. Now let's send those guys back to their beehive.

#InRamseyWeTrust

Top Bottom