• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Lightning

Banned
This was Wengers face a reporter said, "The magic will be pressure to buy in January":
Guys, he's up to something again.
It's great to see him happy and enjoying himself again. Remember last season his conferences after the Aston Villa, Bradford, Blackburn and Bayern games. He was so unhappy and aggressive.

I doubt any major purchase happening in January though and unless we get major injuries we don't really need one. Maybe a striker but no decent ones available in January.

Arnie

Maybe a striker but no decent ones available in January.
Bayern don't want Lewandowski anymore and he's burnt all bridges at Dortmund.

Do it.

Saying that, Giroud's been good.

Saying that, I don't think he's the sort of player to drag you to a Champions League final.

L1NETT

Mowbray sacked, after boro's shocking start. Surprised they didn't do it sooner and get mclaren back in.

Still think sacking a manager in October is moronic, even if boro are shockingly shite this season.

Arnie

Surely it's the opposite?

I meant in the sense of behaving loopy when there's the slightest sniff of transfer activity.

Spanish radio have reported that Thiago's favourite colour is red and Moyes was seen wearing a red tie whilst dining at a Tapas bar in Manchester last night.

/lastsummer

Linius

sounds like what nurnberg needs

I hope Nurnberg is ready to adjust to Gertjan, because Gertjan doesn't adjust to his surroundings. I'm looking forward to his first press moment after a loss. Or when the referee fails, that could be hilarious.

His prime moment was when he played against us for the national cup with AZ. Some crazy ass hooligan some how made his way to the field and attacked their keeper. The keeper kicked that guys ass. After everything was cleared out the game was supposed to go on. But Gertjan used the argument that he felt threatened and took his players off the field and went home. The funny thing was they were 1-0 behind at the time and they got a replay out of it :O

Clegg

I meant in the sense of behaving loopy when there's the slightest sniff of transfer activity.

Spanish radio have reported that Thiago's favourite colour is red and Moyes was seen wearing a red tie whilst dining at a Tapas bar in Manchester last night.

/lastsummer
I remember City fans speculating that Hazard was going to join them when pictures came out of his baby son wearing a sky blue jacket at pitch side. This was when he was teasing which club he was going to leave Lille for.

bjaelke

pKpGPOR.png

Action packed second half

Lightning

Banned
Szczesny said the press conference that him and Lewandowski speak every day. If that isn't confirmation of a transfer, what is.
Dude we're not signing Lewandowski. He would have Madrid, Chelsea etc... all chasing his signature even if he didn't move to Bayern but I still expect him to move to Bayern.

-Fabio best player on the pitch
-Impressed with Will Keane. Plays a lot like Ruud with a great first touch that sets up a great shot
-Anderfat the best midfielder on the pitch. Other midfielders might as well give up.
-Varela has a lot of energy. Still very raw. Good going forward, but needs to pick his spots when to go all out as it leaves him tackling the air when trying to win the ball back.

Salvadora

Dude we're not signing Lewandowski. He would have Madrid, Chelsea etc... all chasing his signature even if he didn't move to Bayern but I still expect him to move to Bayern.

Szczesny reportedly asked for 100k p/w ---------> Wenger gives a funny look at a press conference -------------> Szczesny reveals daily correspondence with Lewandowski.

Look at the signs, Lightning!

Splatt

It's no wonder Koln is in 2. Bundesliga.

They missed a penalty, managed to hit a post and missed an open net in a span of 10 seconds.

pulga

Banned
tumblr_muyzrcCzqn1s8z5rho3_250.gif

Oh man what a shame about the result, our goal celebrations was some fucking epic trolling.
KuGsj.gif

YURT BABY

I GOT THE TICKS

JUVE STADIUM HERE I COME

had to buy in the Madrid supporters section as they were the cheapest trollollololololol

Meier

We gonna be the all smallest nation in WC history

whew.png

FSU has 2 girls from Iceland on their soccer team and they both scored in a win over Maryland the other day. Both have super blonde hair, natch.

Watching this Crystal Palace-Fulham game because why not. Has Berba even scored a goal this season?

Meier

Fulham clear the initial corner but Palace retrieve it and score off an ensuing cross. I think Fulham and Sunderland are going down this year.

Top Bottom