• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Splatt

Hahahahaha, Levante leads.

YXtNvg9.png

Meier

Are Palace really this shit or are Fulham playing well?

Well, they lost their best player and I think about the only guy they signed, certainly their marquee signing, was from the Championship. They're definitely headed for the drop.

Oh, they also got Chamakh but he may as well have been a Championship player too. I was thinking of Dwight Gayle.

Batigol

Banned
tumblr_muyzrcCzqn1s8z5rho3_250.gif

Oh man what a shame about the result, our goal celebrations was some fucking epic trolling.
KuGsj.gif

I missed this, but fuck Tevez for using Batistuta's celebration in Fiorentina's own backyard

Glad they lost. Cocky cunt

Bulldog-like appraoch, my ass

Suen

Just read that most good players from Milan are injured for the Barca clash while Barca has most of its squad to choose from. That game will be so one-sided. Lots of pressure in San Siro but it's basically Milan B - Barca tomorrow.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well, they lost their best player and I think about the only guy they signed, certainly their marquee signing, was from the Championship. They're definitely headed for the drop.

Oh, they also got Chamakh but he may as well have been a Championship player too. I was thinking of Dwight Gayle.

They actually signed 13 or 14 players. Sadly they are almost all shite and some of them so bad they didn't even make the final squad list (one of them even played against us on the first day).

L1NETT

Chelsea is a a true contender and will probably win the EPL this year.

Discuss!

Well yeah, only a plank rules out Mourinho. Even If he does play boring football, he knows how to win. Between them and arsenal for me, injuries dependant especially for the gunners up top and centre half.

Meier

They actually signed 13 or 14 players. Sadly they are almost all shite and some of them so bad they didn't even make the final squad list (one of them even played against us on the first day).

Wow! That's crazy -- I suppose they were all ridiculously cheap? They have no one on their team of note basically. Teams have to follow the Soton route if they want to stay up. You get a boatload of new cash.. gotta use it to keep getting it.

:(

We won't suck.. one day.

Hey, I know that feel bro. I'm a Bucs fan after all. :(

Zabojnik

Still can't believe we lost like that. We neutralized them completely for 65' and then ... The impossible. I love you, fooball, but I also hate you.

Wow! That's crazy -- I suppose they were all ridiculously cheap? They have no one on their team of note basically. Teams have to follow the Soton route if they want to stay up. You get a boatload of new cash.. gotta use it to keep getting it.

Worth mentioning, assuming it wasn't already, they lost Glenn Murray in the playoffs. He was their most important player last season, not Zaha. I don't know exactly how many goals he scored, but it was a lot.

Top Bottom