• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Barzul

Fucking hell, they didn't deserve this win, goal was tottally against the run of play. But that's football, we'll have actual width the next time we play with Walcott.

holy shit at the ref complaining. and i'm supposed to be the one complains about it all the time.

get bent, your teams are wank.

Arsenal, if you wanna see actual CL level football tomorrow watch Benfica. or a replay of your match with focus on Dortmund.

Fuck we played so shit most of the game. Fuck the haters above and below this post.

ipJKPMDylCzE.gif

Basel drew? Fuck yes! Looking good for top spot if we carry on playing like that! Next up City and they always seem to beat us. At least they don't have Tevez to score against us for the 100th time.

Fucking hell, they didn't deserve this win, goal was tottally against the run of play. But that's football, we'll have actual width the next time we play with Walcott.
Yup. He shouldn't have been on the pitch either.

Hopefully in the return leg we'll have a better ref and less injuries.

Thought the attitude in the 2nd half was really good, but the final ball was sorely lacking. Arsene had the right idea sticking Ozil on the right, since their LB is pretty poor, but we didn't bring him into the game high up the pitch quite enough.

I think we handled BVB well for much of the game but they were ruthless when they needed to be. That's why they're top 2 in Europe.

Tc91

Love Dortmund. Dem fans.

The meltdown begins for Arsenal now in a few months they'll be calling for Wenger to be sacked again.

Linius

We'll come to Amsterdam for our 3 points in 2 weeks.

Develop a player who can shoot by then and you might win.

You just saw him. Serero can't shoot, it's not his role. Oddly enough he came in shooting position multiple times.

But congrats. But I hope you understand I don't feel like the right team won tonight? :p

Suen

Fucking Özil. I thought you had slowly improved in staying consistent but you were shit today. Wilshere too, Sagna was horrible. We had no motivation to keep attacking for a longer period of time, only in short periods only to go back sleeping while Dortmund takes a huge dump on our half. Horrible build up play, could barely get several passes connected. Very disappointed with how we played, Dortmund deserved to win.

deroli

Fuck yes!!!!!
Hoped for a draw, expected a defeat. But a victory away in London against an Arsenal side that played suberbly for some months?? That's a great surprise. We were *clinical* in front of the goal. We barely had any opportunities besides those two that led to both goals. And goddamn Großkreutz - one shit cross after another, just to pass the ball perfectly to Lewandowski in the final minutes :)

Speaking of perfect... Schalke losing 3-0 at home? hihihi

Top Bottom