• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Fucking Özil. I thought you had slowly improved in staying consistent but you were shit today. Wilshere too, Sagna was horrible. We had no motivation to keep attacking for a longer period of time, only in short periods only to go back sleeping while Dortmund takes a huge dump on our half. Horrible build up play, could barely get several passes connected. Very disappointed with how we played, Dortmund deserved to win.

Don't bring your Madrid Ozil frustrations onto Arsenal Ozil.

pls

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Fucking Özil. I thought you had slowly improved in staying consistent but you were shit today. Wilshere too, Sagna was horrible. We had no motivation to keep attacking for a longer period of time, only in short periods only to go back sleeping while Dortmund takes a huge dump on our half. Horrible build up play, could barely get several passes connected. Very disappointed with how we played, Dortmund deserved to win.

arsenal's shittiness is directly proportional to the quality of the opponent.

bud

napoli'll beat marseille again while arsenal will have to go to dortmund...

arsenal could end up being third if they don't win.

fuenf

Özil is not a right winger, why on earth would you play him their? So Thomas fucking Rosicky can man the middle? ROFL.

bayern ain't no league I've ever heard of.

Jules.jpg

they are in a league of their own ;)

FootballFan

Barca always suck against Milan

They're still a massive club, league position shouldn't automatically mean we'll destroy them. And they don't play the same vs Barca as they would vs every other team.

Massive club, defending their goal with everything, at home, always going to be difficult. Just because Man Utd are 7th(?) I wouldn't expect Roma to beat you 5-0 for example.

But overall I agree with you, Milan is usually tough.

LegoArmo

You just saw him. Serero can't shoot, it's not his role. Oddly enough he came in shooting position multiple times.

But congrats. But I hope you understand I don't feel like the right team won tonight? :p

Eh, Forster made maybe 1 good save... If you'd class it as that.

You did have a lot of possession though, and our second goal was a lucky deflection. We can play a lot better than that.

I'd recommend having a plan B for the home game. You'll probably win.

Pretty much a battle for dat Europa League spot now.

Plasma

Banned
We were unlucky to lose that we started off slowly but played well in the second half.

Lewandowski shouldn't have been on the pitch to score the equaliser.

Oh well if we can get a draw out of the next Dortmund game and a win against Napoli we should hopefully go through, going to be tough though.

Peco

Hopefully El Shaa and De Sciglio will be ready for the Nou Camp game in 2 weeks, we need young blood now more than ever.

Özil is not a right winger, why on earth would you play him their? So Thomas fucking Rosicky can man the middle? ROFL.

Because their LB was poor. Everytime we got the ball to Ozil wide-right high up the pitch we created a chance. The problem was that we kept trying to bring him into the game too early in the buildup.

And Ramsey played the #10 for most of the 2nd half because of his finishing/long shots.

Arsenal played really well, chin up folks.

:3

fuenf

We were unlucky to lose that we started off slowly but played well in the second half.

Lewandowski shouldn't have been on the pitch to score the equaliser.

Oh well if we can get a draw out of the next Dortmund game and a win against Napoli we should hopefully go through, going to be tough though.

cry moar. that's Dortmund for you, we tried to explain it to you guys, but you didnt want to listen. 'oh they are so likeable', 'kloppo is the greatest coach ever blah blah blah'.

Linius

Eh, Forster made maybe 1 good save... If you'd class it as that.

You did have a lot of possession though, and our second goal was a lucky deflection. We can play a lot better than that.

I'd recommend having a plan B for the home game. You'll probably win.

Pretty much a battle for dat Europa League spot now.

With three 100% percent chances, a shot at the post and a goal we should have gotten more I'd wager. You guys created zero in 90 minutes.

Plasma

Banned
cry moar. that's Dortmund for you, we tried to explain it to you guys, but you didnt want to listen. 'oh they are so likeable', 'kloppo is the greatest coach ever blah blah blah'.

I'm not crying just saying how it is, do you really think we played bad? Do you think Lewandowski should have stayed on for a deliberate elbow? I'm not that mad we played well and if we keep on playing like we did especially in the second half we'll win games we just need to be a bit more clinical with our chances.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOL something happened between Balotelli and Allegri in the tunnel apparently

and Galliani followed them

Portugeezer

Damn, FC Porto.

Last week offside late goal by Athletico Madrid.
Tonight... red card after 5 minutes, 10 men for 85 minutes. But we played well tonight, I can't complain too much.

But fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roma was put in front of him :)

However I am also a Rafa admirer, he really has hit the ground running at Napoli. Showing his class.

They let Roma win to make the title race a bit interesting, since Juve are no threat

And I knew there was a reason I think of you when masturbating :p

fuenf

I'm not crying just saying how it is, do you really think we played bad? Do you think Lewandowski should have stayed on for a deliberate elbow? I'm not that mad we played well and if we keep on playing like we did especially in the second half we'll win games we just need to be a bit more clinical with our chances.

Lewandowski wouldnt harm a fly. It's clear that Arsene is no match for Klopp's tactictal genius. What a decision to have them play like crap for 10 minutes to surprise Arsenal.

I'm just mocking the way footyGAF reacts whenever Dortmund plays Bayern.

FootballFan

Nope.

I mean, you're right, but I'd like to see a 1-2 instead of a 1-5, mostly because I'm going to San Siro today. I already went to San Siro and saw Milan lose once (against Parma iirc), that's enough.

Hope you enjoyed the game Luci. It was kinda dull but a good result for Milan imo.

Top Bottom