• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Gambit

I see you remember. I just don't know anymore, I currently to care enough about football to contribute something meaningful to this thread. And all I can say is:

Come on Bayern, fuck them all.

That's good enough.

But I can understand. I am not nearly as invested this season as I was last season. Maybe it'll change come 2014, when we get to the more exciting period.

It just would be a shame, as I always love reading your tactical insights, and with Pep's tinkering there'll be ample occassion for such insights.

Maybe a break is all you need.

Suen

Juve is pressing more and more, and we've done so many stupid mistakes in defense this season so I won't be surprised if they get a goal soon.

fuenf

That's good enough.

But I can understand. I am not nearly as invested this year as I was last year. Maybe it'll change come 2014, when we get to the more exciting period.

It just would be a shame, as I always love reading your tactical insights, and with Pep's tinkering there'll be ample occassion for such insights.

Maybe a break is all you need.

thank you for your kind words, appreciate it.

doicare

Nice to see Uefa being consistant, last year when Nani had his foot that high to control the ball he gets sent off, this year when the Real Sociedad player nearly takes Hernández's head off he doesn't even get a yellow card.

Tc91

The only good thing about Valencia, Chicha, and Kagawa being benched is that they're desperate to impress.

That movement from Hernandez was superb when Valencia was bringing it forward.

Shame the only thing on his mind is to get to the right and hammer a cross as hard as he can.

Suen

Juve is pressing more and more, and we've done so many stupid mistakes in defense this season so I won't be surprised if they get a goal soon.

and Llorente of all people :looooooooooool

edit: ARBELOA FUCKING AGAIN!!! FUCK YOU ANCELOTTI, PUT CARVAJAL IN!

Btw Lopez would have saved that.

edit 2: Zlatan being a legend again. Fuck Barca for what they did to him.

Top Bottom