• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

pulga

Banned
You don't even understand anything about Rppmey you lemon. Has nothing to do with form, but with his playstyle as a number 10.

And what you seem to not understand is how stupid you idiots looked when you clamored for him to be sold. Youd be in relegation zones by now lolololol

Ogbonna playing the whole stadium on side

I remember a while back you telling me he could play LB. i still always prefer dedicated fullbacks rather than the FB/Cb crossover. Positioning and awareness are always so important, especially when you dont use or train that formation much.

What a tackle there.

I don't get why promoted teams sack their managers when it's the squad that's the problem. Palace aren't staying up anyway.

Worked out okay for Southampton though...

He wasn't sacked. He resigned. Our owners had no intention to sack him, but instead tried to pursuade him to stay.

At least now we get about 30 games with a new manager to give it a go.

And what you seem to not understand is how stupid you idiots looked when you clamored for him to be sold. Youd be in relegation zones by now lolololol

Not really because you're too thick to understand that we only wanted Rooney sold at the start of the window (so a great attacking midffielder could be bought) and only to a team outside the PL. For some reason you think we wanted him sold to Chelsea and not get a replacement for him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I remember a while back you telling me he could play LB. i still always prefer dedicated fullbacks rather than the FB/Cb crossover. Positioning and awareness are always so important, especially when you dont use or train that formation much.

What a tackle there.
He could but this is his LB debut...lol

pulga

Banned
Not really because you're too thick to understand that we only wanted Rooney sold at the start of the window (so a great attacking midffielder could be bought) and only to a team outside the PL. For some reason you think we wanted him sold to Chelsea and not get a replacement for him.

You already have one

But he's stuck making rice cakes on the bloody bench.

Top Bottom