• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Marc

Swear this geriatric Welshman has got something on Alex and M.

Probably got some compromising videos of their wives/daughters, classic Giggs.

Wonder if Kagawa even gives a toss at this point, would not shock me if his mind is elsewhere.

Can see Madrid - Juve being a low score draw.

Madrid don't seem intent on attacking too much from that XI, but still have the usual threats.

United - Sociedad ?!?! Who the fuck knows.

Maybe Rooney will play more like a number 10 with Chicha playing today. Chicha plays pretty high so it will kind of force Rooney to drop a bit or at the very least stretch Sociedad's defense.

Probably got some compromising videos of their wives/daughters, classic Giggs.

Wonder if Kagawa even gives a toss at this point, would not shock me if his mind is elsewhere.

If I was Kagawa, I'd be making plans to leave at the end of the season. This team isn't going to win shit, the manager is going to need 2-3 seasons to get the ambition of a real big club since he's still stuck mentally at Everton and he's not even getting playing time for the WC. Why the hell would he stay??

If I was Kagawa, I'd be making plans to leave at the end of the season. This team isn't going to win shit, the manager is going to need 2-3 seasons to get the ambition of a real big club since he's still stuck mentally at Everton and he's not even getting playing time for the WC. Why the hell would he stay??

United are (was) good for his image and he gets paid bigger wages.

Suen

Varane, Isco Morata and Carvajal all on the bench....all of them should be in the fucking XI. Ancelotti what are you thinking!?

Hope Bale gets to play!

Marc

If I was Kagawa, I'd be making plans to at the end of the season. This team isn't going to win shit, the manager is going to need 2-3 seasons to get the ambition of a real big club since he's still stuck mentally at Everton and he's not even getting playing time for the WC. Why the hell would he stay??

Agreed, would not be a shock if he wasn't the only one looking to leave. Although I think Kagawa will push to move in Jan but Moyes will block it.

I assumed RVP was injured? I saw some pics of them having an argument but thought it was just normal. Maybe RVP questioning Moyes, shit getting real if so.

fuenf

bayern.

But who else will, in the moment of the biggest defeat, correctly predict total victory the following year?

I see you remember. I just don't know anymore, I currently to care enough about football to contribute something meaningful to this thread. And all I can say is:

Come on Bayern, fuck them all.

Another player who should leave is Fabio.

Feel bad for him.

Same here, #MoyesOut

Fabio was never going to be in the squad as he just played 90 min for the reserves. Anderson trained with the first team because he only played 60 minutes with the reserves.

Fabio should get game time though. If he doesn't cut it at lb, Moyes can always buy a lb during the summer. Fabio should at least get the chance.

kharma45

Fabio was never going to be in the squad as he just played 90 min for the reserves. Anderson trained with the first team because he only played 60 minutes with the reserves.

Fabio should get game time though. If he doesn't cut it at lb, Moyes can always buy a lb during the summer. Fabio should at least get the chance.

Yeah i understand that but it's the fact that Fabio seems to never be involved.

phaze

First Real game I want to watch this season and no Bale and Isco ?

IfFT8Kb.gif

Top Bottom