• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes' 2004 highest-paid athletes (Tiger > *)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMczaf said:
ph1,10,2jordan,wife.jpg

"Help me..."

I wouldn't mind having an average woman for a wife if i were rich. Chances are she will never sue my ass a few years down the road. Hot chics on ther otherhand are deadly and their vultures[lawyers] will eat you alive.

vulture.JPG

MJ is a smart man.

Poor Fila LAMO........

bionic77

DMczaf said:
Funny thing is that he did it during the offseason, when you are usually with your family! Kobe Kobe Kobe....

Same shit could have happened to Jordan. It seems NBA players have no will power when it comes to women. There is a bowling alley where a lot of the Wizards used to go to for charity event right outside DC, and Jordan was supposedly notorius for taking girls home with him. Kobe just picked a real pyscho, his decision making can definitely use some improvement both on and off the court.

And Juanita was never hot dude, wasn't she Jordan's high school sweetheart or something? Anyways, MJ could have done a lot better in the wife department. Though as always there is only one player who can resist the charms of hot women, and of course he is a Laker.

AC Green > Entire NBA

bionic77 said:
MJ could have done a lot better in the wife department.

of course he could have, but maybe this lady actually makes him feel like the luckiest man in the world while a pretty chick would only suck the life out of him[money].

Wasn't Vanessa Williams recently cheated on by her basketball prick?

Guzim

Is that the woman who said Jordan was the father of her kid, and he took a paternity test and he wasn't!

povich.jpg

"Michael Jordan, you are not the father!"

DMczaf

Guzim said:
Is that the woman who said Jordan was the father of her kid, and he took a paternity test and he wasn't!

Weird part is that it turned out that Rick Fox was the father!

a_fox_i.jpg

"BUT I NEVER MET HER!!!"

main.jpg

"It's just business, Rick. Nothing personal."

AirBrian

What would you rather have?

a) An "average" looking wife with a long leash; or
b) A "hot" wife that demands $4 M rings, tatoos of her name on yourself, follows you into the bathroom, and a very short leash.

I'll take option a any day of the week. :p

Shinobi

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
This thread rules...

AirBrian said:

b) A "hot" wife that demands $4 M rings, tatoos of her name on yourself, follows you into the bathroom, and a very short leash.

Alas, Doug Christie chose the third option...

c) An "average" looking wife that demands $4 M rings, tatoos of her name on yourself, follows you into the bathroom, demands a signal after every basket, renews wedding vows every year, has to literally run from any female reporter no matter how ass ugly she is, and a very short leash.

bionic77

AirBrian said:

No one knows what heinous things MJ's wife forced him to do to stop her from divorcing her. I am sure it wasn't fun though. Both morons (Kobe and MJ) were retarded enough to get caught, and Kobe took it to a whole other level by choosing a pyscho to fool around with while MJ usually stays with unknown skanks so as to keep it on the DL. Once again, AC Green wins!!!!!

AirBrian

Shinobi said:
Alas, Doug Christie chose the third option...

c) An "average" looking wife that demands $4 M rings, tatoos of her name on yourself, follows you into the bathroom, demands a signal after every basket, renews wedding vows every year, has to literally run from any female reporter no matter how ass ugly she is, and a very short leash.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Shinobi

bionic77 said:
It is also a sign of bad taste and poor eyesight.

Maybe...but it's a hell of a lot easier on the wallet. Just look at the money Jeff Gordon was forced to pay out to his ex-hottie after their divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom