• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former WWE star Chyna accuses X-Pac of drugging/raping her, accuses Triple H of abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreav

Banned
I've seen a lot of Joanie's videos over the years, and added up, she's a wacko bird. Constantly dropping that drug addict doublespeak. When X-Pac sounds like the reasonable adult in the room, you know you've got a weird situation.

Sephzilla

I think she's almost certainly full of shit. She seemed like she went off the deep end big time after her WWE career was done.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I think she's almost certainly full of shit. She seemed like she went off the deep end big time after her WWE career was done.

Of course the rumor there is Steph pushed her out, and since WCW was gone then, she had nowhere to go in terms of an equal spot. In regards to the women wrestlers of the time, she was pretty over, maybe just a step below Lita and Trish in their prime.

I hope this isn't true, otherwise, I feel bad for what she had to go through.

She has a YouTube channel and she's fucking hilarious! So many good gifs!

tNXBg7N.gif

Azih

This is sad for everyone concerned. Including a lot of posters in this thread. What the hell is up with that shitty fifth post?

Kaladin

I honestly believe X-Pac more. Chyna just seems like a lot of bullshit. Every chance she gets she tries to talk over him, the hosts have to step in to let him talk.

I hope she gets some help, or at least lets it all go like she claims to want to.

Just so you know, I hope you're banned for this.

It's not the first time I've heard stories of Chyna not being all there mentally, so I hope that allegations like this would've been cleared by a judge or a detective before she goes all out and accuses Pac and HHH of things.

gogosox82

Making fun of someone who clearly mentally unstable. Classy.

Anyway. She's made these claims for years now. I feel for her, but you really have to take these claims with a grain of salt. It just seems like she's trying to character assassinate x-pac and HHH especially with claims of them being gay or bisexual.

TBLFordy

Banned
Gogo - I don't think he was making fun of her or her mental situation but rather her enormous clitcock.

I could be very wrong though and to be honest I just wanted an excuse to type clitcock.

clitcock.

Gonzalez

Banned
Making fun of someone who clearly mentally unstable. Classy.

Don't we do this all the time when GAFers make threads asking for advise about GF/BF/Stab wound/growths/urge to sleep with cousin/MCU/etc? I mean those people aren't exactly right in the head.

Never thought I'd back Shit-Pac, but her accusations come across as bullshit. Whatever the case, it's sad this crap is aired like this.

Edit: My only exposure to Jim Norton was an old comedy panel show I can't remember the name of, but he seemed a good enough comedian not to reduce himself to this TMZ bullshit.

He's been doing this radio show for 15 years, actually. O&A at one time was the best spot for comedy fans, as many greats used to guest host all the time. Opie has always wanted to be more like Howard and that's kinda what the show has become. Believes me, this show didn't used to suck this bad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom