• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDust

What kind of penalty could he get?

Could be anything... at first I didn't expect him to get penalized, but seeing how long it takes to finalize the investigation, perhaps 3 place penalty or they want FI to shine on the front row (don't expect that, but hey F1 is weird) and give a time penalty, which would also be weird...

Short awnser: I don't know.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
GP2 race is insane, if its rains in F1 race tomorrow it could be similar.

6 cars in a row went off in the same corner like they were all joined together by a string.

Zeknurn

GP2 race is insane, if its rains in F1 race tomorrow it could be similar.

6 cars in a row went off in the same corner like they were all joined together by a string.

Not really. As evidenced by the GP2 races in Baku, GP2 is your local kids karting when compared to F1.

They need to finally get Formula 2 going and put in some qualify assurance on the drivers, because GP2 shouldn't be the series just below Formula 1.

Orbis

What the flying fuck did Armand think he was doing there? He drives past several other cars AND the safety car.

EDIT: Image of it for those who can't see GP2:
CmXisQaWAAAMKTS.jpg

EDIT2: Also Markelov's bizarre pit exit crash:
CmXgOYqWIAAvm6x.jpg

Mastah

Armand should be banned from all FIA championships. What kind of moron you have to be to overtake all these cars and Safety Car?

Mastah

Track is clear for at least 10 minutes and we are still waiting for any kind of decision. There's no better proof restart procedures and stewards are simply not up to the job anymore.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Sounds like I missed a good qualifying.

What the hell is button doing so far up the grid? Was McLaren able to tame the 1200 bhp beast?

So uh, what'd I miss? HUL and BUT at 2 and 3? Damn haha, didn't expect to see that.

In Q1 Kvyat ran over kerbs, breaking his suspension, and causing a red flag situation. Wehrlein managed 10th position and got to Q2 for the first time for a Manor this season.
In Q3 it was wet, but drying, and we know Button is good in the rain, and Hulk's only pole was in similar circumstances. Hulk qualified 3rd, and Button 5th, but Rosberg and Vettel both had grid penalties for a gearbox change.

Orbis

Why are they not moving this car?? Disgraceful performance by race control, there should be marshals sent there immediately. That's on top of the excessive red flag period.

Aiii

So not worth it
Frijns sticking in 4th despite running last years car and having no chance is pretty amazing. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom