• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elros

Why does Rosberg start from 6, and not 7 ? I thought the penalties were applied in the order they are given, so following this, it should have been :

Q3 results :
HAM
ROS
HUL
VET
BUT
RAI
RIC
BOT
VES
MAS

First Vettel's penalty is applied, so he dropped 9, BUT-RAI-RIC-BOT-VES move up on spot. Then Rosberg's penalty should put him 7, not 6.

What did I miss ?

Addnan

Why does Rosberg start from 6, and not 7 ? I thought the penalties were applied in the order they are given, so following this, it should have been :

Q3 results :
HAM
ROS
HUL
VET
BUT
RAI
RIC
BOT
VES
MAS

First Vettel's penalty is applied, so he dropped 9, BUT-RAI-RIC-BOT-VES move up on spot. Then Rosberg's penalty should put him 7, not 6.

What did I miss ?

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/austrian-gp-grid-why-rosberg-starts-sixth-794920/

whatever that means. i didn't follow this weekend enough to know all the pens.

Hasney

Q3 results :
HAM
ROS
HUL
VET
BUT
RAI
RIC
BOT
VES
MAS

What did I miss ?

EDIT: Link above is better.

moojito

I wish McHonda would get the finger out and get back to being up the business end of the grid on a regular basis legitimately.

RG5SKmr.gif

12jicyU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom