• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Par Score

Great job Lewis, well deserved, nearly got robbed but won it anyway.

I hope Nico gets penalised for causing a collision too.

Lewis: "It wasn't me that crashed" too fucking right.

RoKKeR

Ok upon the replay, 100% on Rosberg what the fuck was he thinking. That was some Mario Kart level shit.

Sigh, actually wanted him to win this one.

Hasney

Nicos car and tyres were so fucked it was probably partially an accident, but he should have backed out wayyy earlier and just let Hamilton have it.

Rosberg didn't even turn ahahahaha

As in physcially steering wheel, or tried but the car wouldn't? I've not seen that yet.

Ryne

CmcaMtzXEAAZohe.jpg

Rosberg wasn't even turning.

Such is racing sometimes. Tried to close the door, didn't work out this time.

nny

So good to see an asshole move like that getting punished on the track.

Team orders from now on until the end of theseason.

Checo started watching the Mercedes fight on the small screen in his wheel and lost concentration.

WHERLEIIIIN!

SilentRob

At this point I'd just like Rosberg to make room for a real competitor for Hamilton. Ricciardo, Bottas, Vettel - any of these guys would be more deserving of that spot at Mercedes.

NHale

Ok upon the replay, 100% on Rosberg what the fuck was he thinking. That was some Mario Kart level shit.

Sigh, actually wanted him to win this one.

He was doing what Hamilton does at the starts with fresh tyres like in Austin and Canada or what he did to Lewis last year at Canada, but on the last lap? Dirty driving so he got what he deserved.

Still it's safe to say Mercedes can't have the same lineup next year.

markao

Yep, that´s what happens when Nico tries to hold against, instead of giving in :lol:

well done MAX! and nice from Buttton to

dakun

Rosberg is not a smart competitor. He has the lead in the championship. Maximize your points and stop fighting small battles.

Nicos car and tyres were so fucked it was probably partially an accident, but he should have backed out wayyy earlier and just let Hamilton have it.

As in physcially steering wheel, or tried but the car wouldn't? I've not seen that yet.

You don't just back off in The last lap, leading the Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom