• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayStorm

How the hell do they chose the person to do the podium interviews? Is it just a random draw or something? At least until today I felt there was some local connection or Eddie Jordan/Kai Ebel if they couldn't unearth some local celebrity.

Aiii

So not worth it
How the hell do they chose the person to do the podium interviews? Is it just a random draw or something? At least until today I felt there was some local connection or Eddie Jordan/Kai Ebel if they couldn't unearth some local celebrity.

Look at her, obviously they know who they picked and why.

G-Unit

Nico, christ. I almost start respecting your effort and not choking this year and now you'll get booed on every podium the rest of the season.
While I'll admit that Lewis is often.... generous to kicking out at the exit of turn 1s, he doesn't JUST NOT TURN to try to block.

you lie to yourself. Hamilton goes wide when he wants. He knows how to play the game.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I would love to see an F1 demonstration support race where the F1 drivers get into a GP2 car. Watch them duke it out in equal machinery.

Hasney

Why is Hamilton getting booed? He did nothing wrong.

Partially because they're close to Germany so Rosberg fans, but don't forget that the UK is not exactly a popular country anywhere in Europe right now. He would have been booed regardless.

NHale

Moral obligation. Ted Kravitz can't help himself.

It seems Mercedes is helping Nico not getting a penalty. If he indeed had a brake by wire failure he will not get a penalty.

"You didn't give Lewis 2 laps to manage to get the undercut Toto!!!" - Teddy Kravitz.

Is this guy serious?

RoKKeR

Ted: "Hey hey Nikki did you see how Nico smashed right into Hamilton? Ha what a tool!"

"How about that moral obligation to force Nico to pit huh huh?!"

A moral obligation, fucking tool Kravitz.

Leonsito

Television here in Brazil does not show the podium interview. So please post pics go the lady doing the interview. XD

Noemi-de-Miguel-.jpg

RoKKeR

Oh my god he is asking Toto about "leaving Lewis out" too! This is enraging haha, I think I would take NBC's rampant commercials over this.

"Lewis couldn't use the undercut, that wasn't fair!"

"You're getting things wrong Ted." /Toto drops mic

GHG

Lauda said Nico had brake issues, reason why he was too late on the breaks.

If he knew he was having break issues then he should have backed the fuck down, taken the loss but minimised the points damage.

He's a bonehead. Same thing happens every year with this guy.

bee

Oh ok. The answer is because there's a conspiracy against Hamilton by the Mercedes bosses but Hamilton is foiling their plans thanks to a higher power #BLESSED

it's a perfectly reasonable question, i'm sure if you look back over the season the 1st place mercedes stops 1st an extremely high percentage of the time, maybe 100%? thanks for the salty sarcasm though made me smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom