• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHale

Right, but Rosberg just lacks a little finesse in these wheel to wheel situations to make it work for him.

Bingo. That's why he has 0 WDC in is CV.

ALthough I was surprised by how fast Nico overtook Max. In critical situations he never manages to overtake someone slower than him, so it was surprising to see him clear Max much faster than Lewis did.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
meh hamilton pushes him away... race incident. Rosberg does it, what a thug

I really dislike Lewis and I think he's certainly guilty of some shady tactics from time to time, but usually, his strong arming doesn't end in contact.

If you pretend 2011 never happened.

Nico, christ. I almost start respecting your effort and not choking this year and now you'll get booed on every podium the rest of the season.
While I'll admit that Lewis is often.... generous to kicking out at the exit of turn 1s, he doesn't JUST NOT TURN to try to block.

Rosberg barely turned. That's the key difference.

If Nico had turned a bit but still pushed Lewis off, then yeah that's him Lewis'ing Lewis.

But that was just him pretty much driving straight at a corner.

untitled-5d5ujp.gif

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Rosberg tried a block by going deep, but misjudged it because Lewis was already too far alongside.

Rosberg called to race control.

dakun

Yessssssss, Rosberg under investigation for causing a collision, and continuing to dive with a damaged car.

Get fuuuuuuucked.
There will be no further action. Pretty sure of that.
Driving with a damaged front wing is jot unreasonable if there is a possibility to finish the race/reach the box. He went slow enough

bee

stewards penalty will just be the icing on the cake, how come rosberg was allowed to pit 1st anyway? so many times when lewis is behind he's seemingly not allowed to pit?

the booing crowd is as clueless as some on here

hamchan

stewards penalty will just be the icing on the cake, how come rosberg was allowed to pit 1st anyway? so many times when lewis is behind he's seemingly not allowed to pit?

Hamilton pitted first in the final pit stop from second place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom