• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimi, button, alonso and massa should have been booted long time ago. The sport needs young blood for God sake

Why should Button have gone a long time ago? He's proven this hyped up young blood is no match for him with his thrashing of Perez and Kmag, he will also give Alonso a consecutive beating this season. I won't be happy if he ends up missing the Peter P Hasegawa rocketship next season.

I will also replace F1 with something better next year :)

Cm1Oi22XEAAPD9Z.jpg

So beautiful.

That looks so shit. Will be terrible in the new F1 game next year. Looks like one of these bad boys

pool-noodle-300x300.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Robin Frijns is gonna test an Andretti IndyCar on the 21st. Hopefully he gets an IndyCar seat to go along with the FE seat, that would be nice if they won't have him in F1.

DD

It seems that who's saving Sauber is the Swedish company TetraPak.

Ericsson is testing a new rear wing, BTW.

Robin Frijns is gonna test an Andretti IndyCar on the 21st. Hopefully he gets an IndyCar seat to go along with the FE seat, that would be nice if they won't have him in F1.

I'm still mad that he's not in F1. Such a great driver...

Aiii

So not worth it
You know, they can put a camera in the front of that halo and it will be the most amazing camera angle that ever was in F1.

Aiii

So not worth it
Tobi Grüner ‏@tgruener 1m1 minute ago

FIA told teams Halo 2 needs another modification after recent crashtests. Not much support in strategy group.

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/f...8.html?block=1

Of course, it was clear it wouldn't make it after they said they needed to decided this month and that it took 11 minutes to get a driver out of the car.

They need to go back and work on a proper closed cockpit/aeroscreen solution that can be nicely integrated with the car aero and have a decent release mechanism.

Moozo

Can someone who's been to Silverstone on a Saturday more recently than 2012 help me?:

Can you still get in to grandstands for quali on a Saturday with just a general admission ticket? Did this just fine last time I went but there seems to be a new ticket tier. Is there anyone at the entrances checking?

andshrew

Can someone who's been to Silverstone on a Saturday more recently than 2012 help me?:

Can you still get in to grandstands for quali on a Saturday with just a general admission ticket? Did this just fine last time I went but there seems to be a new ticket tier. Is there anyone at the entrances checking?

Pretty sure not (I don't actually recall ever being able to get in on GA on a Saturday). While seating isn't reserved you need a grandstand ticket on a Saturday to get in one. There are also some which are reserved seating all weekend mainly on the main straight if I remember.

After quali is over you can probably sneak in for the support races...

Zeknurn

Via Crofty: The black & white kerbs are a cost saving measure, because they don't have to repaint the black parts they cut the amount of paint needed in half.

Kimi the only top car on Hards?

What's the difference between the two different icons for each compound?

Filled in = new set when put on
Outline = used set when put on

Mastah

I feel sorry for Sauber. It will be so expensive to fix, will they even repair it for tomorrow?

Steering wheel came off, lol. Vicious hit.

Juicy Bob

Ericsson's there for his money but doesn't half cost Sauber a lot in repairs.

I hope he knows that literally no other team would want him if he wasn't so financially supported.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
To be fair, he has a decent year so far. I just dont agree with Ferrari stance not to invest on a younger talent for P2.

Why bother when you can let other teams do that for you? Ferrari still has the prestige so one coy wink from Arrivabeni and they'll be over there like a shot.

Zeknurn

So that means we won't get a proper fight between Vettel and the Red Bulls.

At least the mid field ought to be competitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom