• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
This is bullshit. If they just want to get rid of a bit of standing water, they should have let the cars do some laps and then do a proper start.

Merino

This is embarrassing.

Echo what everyone here is saying. Why even have rain tires in the first place if FIA doesn't allow them to race on it.

Orbis

Brundle is right. Why the hell even have wet tires if they never actually use them?
They should probably ditch them to be honest. It will save money and we are never going to see full wet racing ever again, just safety cars and red flags.

Juicy Bob

OK. I don't have a problem with the SC start, but I DO have a problem with the fact we've wasted at least four laps and drivers are considering Inters already.

THAT is a problem.

dakun

If i didn't love F1 so much i would have changed the channel alrewdy laughing about this embarrassment.. What a shitshow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom