• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain means Ferrari is extra fucked. Especially Kimi that seems to be one of the worst drivers on the wet nowadays (as he can't get tyres to warm up).

dakun

man some day one of these airshows before the F1 start is going to go terrible wrong.. i always have a bad feeling about them going so close above thousands of people

Moozo

man some day one of these airshows before the F1 start is going to go terrible wrong.. i always have a bad feeling about them going so close above thousands of people

The Red Arrows perform all over the country hundreds of times a year. They know what they're doing.

GHG

UK weather gonna UK weather.

Every time I think about moving back I'm reminded of why I left. It's July ffs.

Juicy Bob

Racing should be banned then.

I can guarantee that were will be cars switching to inters almost immediately when SC comes in. And then they wonder why F1 is losing fans.
Yeah, but what if there is a big accident at the start and someone is injured.

A standing start in full wet conditions is literally the most dangerous situation in the entire sport. I can't blame Charlie Whiting for not wanting to take that risk anymore.

Xando

Gotta love Marc Surer ranting about the FIA

Safety car means they have to start on full wets? Looks more like intermediates tbh

Staab

Fuck these safety car starts, seriously, wtf is this Formula Pussy ?
Track is perfectly fine for normal racing, goddamn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom